Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I Got Perma Banned on World of Warcraft...its over

racechangerr

racechangerr

Future Surgery Freak
★★
Been playing WoW since I was 9. Im now 24.. Spent well over a decade of hard work on my account...
I only play Classic era currently cuz the current retail game is shit. I would spread the blackpill constantly in game and get suspended this got me alot of notoriety on the server Whitemane. After my 2nd acct suspension 2months ago, I completely stopped because I didnt want to get ban again due to WoW being my ONLY COPE LEFT. Normies in game would literally walk pass me and just report me for shits and giggles.

I didnt play for two days... log back in today... and find out im perma banned..... I DONT have much in life.. WoW was all I had and now its gone. I dont know what to do with life anymore.. its fucking ovER. Atleast I blackpilled alot of failed normies on Whitemane server... but at WHAT cost..:cryfeels::feelsrope:

It's not the same but I got banned on Rocket League for spreading the nigger word

You started playing WoW when you were 9? Never began, brocel

You started playing WoW when you were 9? Never began, brocel
Yeah.. I went to a rural country school, I was the only ugly black duckling there. I already knew it was over by the age of 13 ;/

ovER, Michael Jackson

Been playing WoW since I was 9. Im now 24.. Spent well over a decade of hard work on my account...
I only play Classic era currently cuz the current retail game is shit. I would spread the blackpill constantly in game and get suspended this got me alot of notoriety on the server Whitemane. After my 2nd acct suspension 2months ago, I completely stopped because I didnt want to get ban again due to WoW being my ONLY COPE LEFT. Normies in game would literally walk pass me and just report me for shits and giggles.

I didnt play for two days... log back in today... and find out im perma banned..... I DONT have much in life.. WoW was all I had and now its gone. I dont know what to do with life anymore.. its fucking ovER. Atleast I blackpilled alot of failed normies on Whitemane server... but at WHAT cost..:cryfeels::feelsrope:
Join us on Turtle Wow

Feel you, i play 12 years since i am 12 yo

i hope you didn’t spend money on it, blood.
i hate game censorship

it’s over

The game is only little bit more than half a year younger than me
Wow

Haven't played it once, but I can only imagine how it feels getting banned on game you've spent 15 years

i hope you didn’t spend money on it, blood.
i hate game censorship

it’s over
Yes I’ve spent so much money on monthly subscription, expansions, etc. the players have changed into butt hurt pussies and u can’t say anything now without getting reported

Yes I’ve spent so much money on monthly subscription, expansions, etc. the players have changed into butt hurt pussies and u can’t say anything now without getting reported
i'd be angry and try to appeal, GrAY.
that's cucked

it's over

I remember Elliot talking about how normies ruined that game for him too

I remember that part, he said that a lot of the game mechanics became normiefied and the game wasn't fun anymore for him. The community also became more normie and toxic as you said. The last straw was when someone called him "virgin" in the chat, that made him quit the game forever.

I remember that part, he said that a lot of the game mechanics became normiefied and the game wasn't fun anymore for him. The community also became more normie and toxic as you said. The last straw was when someone called him "virgin" in the chat, that made him quit the game forever.
I dont blame him for quitting, retail is absolute cringe ass.. and the community has drastically changed too. U cant say anything in chat without some snowflake fucker reporting u to the automatic ban system

Play private server

brutal... the only thing keeping me going is Fortnite. If I lose my account I think I'll kill myself

the only thing keeping me going is Fortnite

Plenty have settled fine with their problems without holes. We care little for your problems.

I got banned on Reddit for no reason whatsoever. Had over 100k karma but that over two years ago

I appealed and I got unban btw. Blizz GM gods unban me. Maybe we have a blackpill ally in blizz hq?

good job, Blizz can be understanding company, they refunded some gems I spent unwisely on HOTS and let me unlock Prince Malchezaar with gold