Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I got perma-banned from reddit

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
44EB5DE4 5340 444A A91E 7499D21C928A

I hope the admins who banned me die a slow and gruesome death.

Reddit is the most cucked social platform on the entire internet, Quora is second

Imagine silencing and cancelling someone just because they disagree with normie mainstream beliefs, meanwhile still acting as if freedom of speech exists.

Last edited:
Reddit sucks anyways. Take r/aspergers subreddit as an example: whinning and whinning, but coping in a cringe way. That's why I left it months ago because there was no point on blackpilling my digital peers when they obviously refused to swallow the truth they need the most!

Last edited:
Yeah, they IP banned me months ago.

Me too dedsrstbhngl

I only got the first warning with no ban yet. Because I PMd the mods of one subreddit that theyre faggot loving fucks who choke on nig cock and that there will be no rupture for them because they twist the word of God by telling fags and trannies how wonderful they are...

I got perm banned for saying a journalist who leaked some info is gonna get Hillary'd for "encouraging violence." And then IP banned for saying guillotine homosexuals

I have 11 accounts and they're all banned and I can't make a new account because it gets banned with an hour

I got warned for hate speech for having a constructive conversation with someone about whatever the “thou shalt not kill” commandment applies to every type of killing in the Torah ( like against infidels ). A retarded or a triggered Jew reported me probably lmao.

Lmao what the fuck did you say:feelshaha: but anyways redditors are truly cucked. I went on the suicide watch subreddit just to see if I could relate to some of those people but god damn. They’re so pathetic it unironically made me want them to kill themselves.