Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got part time work as a dishwasher to make some extra money and I'm invisible

T

TheyStarveUs

Self-banned
-
I already work 40 hrs elsewhere and I knew it was going to be a shit job but I need to pay off some bills and the job offered flexbility. Most of the ppl there are latino just like me. Most of the guys there are cool and friendly. The latina foids ignore me completely. Only two white foids decided to be friendly with me and introduce themselves. They rest literally pass by me without even so much as looking in my direction.

pass as much work onto them as you can

They don't see me either.

Well, at least you can be proud for working hard
I already work 40 hrs elsewhere and I knew it was going to be a shit job but I need to pay off some bills and the job offered flexbility. Most of the ppl there are latino just like me. Most of the guys there are cool and friendly. The latina foids ignore me completely. Only two white foids decided to be friendly with me and introduce themselves. They rest literally pass by me without even so much as looking in my direction.

I won’t have any idea how to even get to know co-workers. They’re human, I’m not.

good for you man, I try my best to do some gig work on the weekends too.

its a fun way to burn some calories and make some money. LDAR works too its just that I can get tired or bored of LDARing too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back