Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I got my first warning does that make me high test?

Cheezecel

Cheezecel

Banned
-
Is a warning the first step to my ascension? Will it get rid of braincel-refugee-Juden tag?

Merloc

Last edited:
No it won't, enjoy it

Stay here for a couple of months and you'll get rid of the braincel newfag mark. It natrually goes away as time goes on. You probably shouldn't get warnings either, all new users are typically on here a limited amount of time and warnings as a new account is only going to get you kicked out.

If you have never been perma banned and appealed (not requested) you are extremely low T.

tfw too short to ogremaxx, too low on the banmeter to badboymaxx, too ugly to prettyboymaxx, too smart to NPCmaxx, too dumb to nobleprizemaxx

just born in time to experience a sexless kissless cold world where nothing but a lonely death awaits me

it means ur a faggot

I have 0% tbhngl i'm a good goy

banned from twitch (racism), banned from 4chan (spitting on jannies), banned from discord (racism), banned from reddit (100+ accounts mostly calling for fat people to be shot on sight), banned from CS for aimbotting, banned from Dota for using cheats, banned from the real world for being too ugly

but just 20% on inkwels.co

Zabrak2

Last edited:
Keep up the good work!

We're proud of you son!

(Watch yer 6 kid.)

0% chance to contract an STD tbhtbqh

100% chance to make @Emba proud

inb4 Cheezecel

keep it up and you'll get deported back to reddit

tfw your own kind hates you for fighting against obese hambeasts instead of honoring your service

663104c0890c995c.jpg

i got 5 warnings in total
:chad::chad::chad::chad:

Mogs me to oblivion. It took me three months to get my first warning but you've managed it in two days.

warning is a sign of low t

Don't do what the Isla Vista guy did in May 23 of 2014

Over for warningcels
Don't go ER

If you want knajjd to remove your warnings, just make a thread about how much you like gays and transsexuals. It works every time!
If you have never been perma banned and appealed (not requested) you are extremely low T.
Over for me then.

Damn, OP overstretched the mark.

:feelsbadman:

Not if it was on accident.