Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got more respect and people started treating me better when I became an asshole.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
Brutal blackpill. Don't let reddit faggots gaslight you. Normies use and abuse nice people especially if they're non NT. If you are non NT is an absolute necessity to be somewhat of a dick. Don't overdo it though.

Brutal blackpill. Don't let reddit faggots gaslight you. Normies use and abuse nice people especially if they're non NT. If you are non NT is an absolute necessity to be somewhat of a dick. Don't overdo it though.
:chad:

darktriadmaxxing

Being nice is a meme that’s programmed into beta sub5s from a very early age. Very few get rid of the programming

Being nice is a meme that’s programmed into beta sub5s from a very early age. Very few get rid of the programming
I think they do it like as a joke especially if you're a sperg because they think you're that stupid.

I think they do it like as a joke especially if you're a sperg because they think you're that stupid.
Yeah totally. Spergs are very naive people too so that doesn’t help. They are still very smart in their own ways. Most of the time not socially

Yeah totally. Spergs are very naive people too so that doesn’t help. They are still very smart in their own ways. Most of the time not socially
Yep and normies view your social smarts as a depiction of how high your IQ is despite that not being the case. So spergs are constantly manipulated by normies for the shits and giggles. Mainly used for their kindness.

Yep and normies view your social smarts as a depiction of how high your IQ is despite that not being the case. So spergs are constantly manipulated by normies for the shits and giggles. Mainly used for their kindness.
But social ability obviously has nothing to do with intelligence as women are usually the most socially smart beings.

Im a sperg i know exaxtly how it is i’ve just been used by people jfl at this meme life.
Yep eventually most spergs adapt and become the exact opposite of their younger kinder more naive self. It's sad.

Yep eventually most spergs adapt and become the exact opposite of their younger kinder more naive self. It's sad.
Im an autistic hermit who doesnt look at anyone or talk to anyone and i rot in my NEETdom. I even hate my own family and dont talk to them. They are exactly like anyone else. But yes ignorance is suffering. Complete inverse of the bluepill phrase ignorance is bliss

Congratulations!