Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got monkey branched in junior high. He was shaving.

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
I was a low tier normie until 8th grade. Maybe a 5 out of ten, as compared to my 3 out of ten now.

Sheri was her name, not exactly a girlfriend, but we did hold hands in the halls.

Until Clint. Clint was shaving in 8th grade. He also had a growth spurt while I was hairless until tenth grade.

So she monkey branched one weekend. Everything was fine Friday. And then she was at the mall with Clint on Saturday. I was switched out.

Her hive girlfriend Jamie was assigned to boot my ass. She said Sheri lost feelings. Good bye.

Clint was a neanderthal with a five o clock shadow, and supposedly a big dick, from gym class reports.

I've been incel ever since. Black pilled too.

Clint ended up in Rikers Island lol for selling drugs.

Sheri monkey branched his ass by freshman year for a Chad soccer player.

Karma popped up again, she had horrible acne scars and dropped out of school with some other doper neanderthal

Last edited:
Yes. Hypergamy is why I never tried to pursue S.R.B. Sensible males do not dwell with hypergamous filth who consider themselves "superior" enough to swap males.

The same cannot be said for her "male best friends"/orbiters. Especially J.G.

Yes. Hypergamy is why I never tried to pursue S.R.B. Sensible males do not dwell with hypergamous filth who consider themselves "superior" enough to swap males.

IMG 20211203 073124

This thing is your oneitis?

Last edited:

Brutal life lesson

Why does Shannon rose bosniac have a big ass forehead and titan looking teeth. :feelsUnreal: I wanna remake her face to pure perfection:shock: which is in a jar of acid

Why does Shannon rose bosniac have a big ass forehead and titan looking teeth. :feelsUnreal: I wanna remake her face to pure perfection:shock: which is in a jar of acid
its so you have a bigger target for when its time to blast her aircraft carrier forehead with cum

its so you have a bigger target for when its time to blast her aircraft carrier forehead with cum
Her titan form would have such a large forehead she would be mistaken for irkens

I was a low tier normie until 8th grade. Maybe a 5 out of ten, as compared to my 3 out of ten now.

Sheri was her name, not exactly a girlfriend, but we did hold hands in the halls.

Until Clint. Clint was shaving in 8th grade. He also had a growth spurt while I was hairless until tenth grade.

So she monkey branched one weekend. Everything was fine Friday. And then she was at the mall with Clint on Saturday. I was switched out.

Her hive girlfriend Jamie was assigned to boot my ass. She said Sheri lost feelings. Good bye.

Clint was a neanderthal with a five o clock shadow, and supposedly a big dick, from gym class reports.

I've been incel ever since. Black pilled too.

Clint ended up in Rikers Island lol for selling drugs.

Sheri monkey branched his ass by freshman year for a Chad soccer player.

Karma popped up again, she had horrible acne scars and dropped out of school with some other doper neanderthal
better off without she was a complete whore

Karma popped up again, she had horrible acne scars and dropped out of school with some other doper neandertha
Get her out of your memory, she sounds dumb as shit. Waste of energy reminiscing some woman like that