Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are Koreans all Changs? [K POP Pill]

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
What is up with Koreans in NYC: they are all rich and tall for some reason every time I go to Flushing and they mog every other rice man and me as a 5'4 Bangladeshi?:feelsohgod:
They can actually attract noodlefoids and don't suffer from WMAF as much as any other East Asian. These Korean Changs on TikTok seem to get so many women following them in my school: are they the North Indian equivalent for ricecels?
@starcrapoo Do you have the same experience with this as I do on the other side of America?

Most men in korea look like an atomic experiment. You must see rich surgerymaxxed changs.

Most men in korea look like an atomic experiment. You must see rich surgerymaxxed changs.
Why would they be doing surgery even in High School? Every tall Korean has a GF and every Chinese or Indian male is single and studying to get a good college, that's what I've seen.

high IQ. I live in NYC too and seen that all the Koreans are rich tallfags. They mog me hard :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.I am also a 5'5 curry like you, it's fucking over for us midget shitskins :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Koreans have the biggest halo right now of asians. Then it's Japanese, and then Chinese are the niggers of Asians. Exporting soft power always benefits the subhumans of your group. Even faggot truecel Japs can ascend because of the sheer amount of weeb foids and now koreaboo foids. Doesn't work for Chinese because everything in American pop culture is actually from Hong Kong, and it's dead as a cultural center.

Why would they be doing surgery even in High School? Every tall Korean has a GF and every Chinese or Indian male is single and studying to get a good college, that's what I've seen.
I haven't been to Korea myself, but many of their esports players look average even after surgery and makeup.

I do agree, however, that Koreans seem to be more successful at dating in college based on my personal experience.

I personally never met an asian who wasn't a mogger, even a 5'4 jap friend of mine despite being borderline incel had a cute jap girlfriend a few years ago

I thought a lot of you denied the K Pop pill as some ricecel cope. It seems I would be wrong.
ricecels can't accept that koreancels Mogs us true non white ethnics hard

Gigacope. Chinese heightmogg Korean gooks.

Yea Koreans have bigger bones and are taller. Easily noticeable. They have thick straight hair and they are a bit lighter skinned than Chinese. And they have surgerymaxxed kpop stars. All of these factors give them a huge advantage for attracting foids.

Noodlewhores only go after Asian dudes that are top tier. Otherwise they just go for white dudes.

But seriously, noodlewhores definitely discriminate between different Asian groups. They find out a guy is korean or jap and they will be all over him.

Foids of all races, for some reason strongly dislike chinks. Unless the chink is exceptional and looks north east asian/korean.