Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I got mogged by a curry

• Thread starter Deleted member 34301
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34301

Self-banned
-
A curry classmate posted his graduation post on linkedin and got over 50 likes. Meanwhile I'm too afraid to post anything because I'm afraid I will get 0 likes or below 5 and that will hurt me extremely. Just like on facebook where I get 0 likes and people unfriend me. I deserve this rite of passage as well. You should get the same others get if you put the same work in. I'm expected to perform as much or better than others, while getting shit in return. And being treated like shit and an outsider as well, for over 15 years now. I absolutely hate society and normies. If it only goes downward from here I will never forgive them.

Probably his family members are the only one who liked it.

Probably his family members are the only one who liked it.
No that's actually the biggest part of the ragefuel. Actually one girl who I considered a "friend" liked it as well. While I'm 100% sure she wouldn't do that to me. And what has he ever done for them? Completely fake hypocrites. There are a few curries as well, but most are normies to high tier normies. I'm lower than low socially, treated like an absolute outcast by people I have given so much kindness to.

Meanwhile I'm too afraid to post anything because I'm afraid I will get 0 likes or below 5 and that will hurt me extremely.
I will like it

I have given so much kindness to
Stop doing it no one will appreciate it, im not saying you should go around and be an asshole for no reason but no matter how many good things you do they will throw you under the buss at the first mistake. People see kindness as weakness, think you are a pushover. Stop caring what other people think it will hurt less, i know easier said than done.

Stop doing it no one will appreciate it, im not saying you should go around and be an asshole for no reason but no matter how many good things you do they will throw you under the buss at the first mistake. People see kindness as weakness, think you are a pushover. Stop caring what other people think it will hurt less, i know easier said than done.
Yes I know, but I feel so dependend on them because I have no friends. But it doesn't really matter anymore now because I ended up completely alone anyway and am not in touch with any of them anymore.

JBC is new norm

Yes I know, but I feel so dependend on them because I have no friends. But it doesn't really matter anymore now because I ended up completely alone anyway and am not in touch with any of them anymore.
Humans are social creatures, even autistic loners like us look for some kind of human interaction and validation here on this forum. Fuck this life.