Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I got kicked out of a job

MACHETE

MACHETE

The highest -cel on the .is
-
I have been 3 weeks with this shit company.

First they asked me to do a 2 week trial time. I even bought a pc because i didnt have one (remote job for canada).

I fucking passed the 2 week trial. Then they suddenly say "we need you to do another week more of trial".

3 weeks. I only got paid one. Of course i brought it up when i got kicked , because they were trying to gtfo without paying me.

So i got paid. I was really mad. I have to pay this pc and I have only earned like 1/5 of it.

Im gonna buy my first marijuana. I tried it some weeks ago. I will also buy some copes like an electric guitar. I have an old beaten acoustic that i found in the trash.

What computer did you buy? You probably could have gotten something old or used assuming this job wasn't for something intensive like CAD.

I hear Canada's the place for the big NEETbuxx, perhaps look into that.

You should email them and complain!!!

First they asked me to do a 2 week trial time. I even bought a pc because i didnt have one (remote job for canada).

I fucking passed the 2 week trial. Then they suddenly say "we need you to do another week more of trial".

3 weeks. I only got paid one. Of course i brought it up when i got kicked , because they were trying to gtfo without paying me.

So i got paid. I was really mad. I have to pay this pc and I have only earned like 1/5 of it.

Im gonna buy my first marijuana. I tried it some weeks ago. I will also buy some copes like an electric guitar. I have an old beaten acoustic that i found in the trash.
get a xbox series s for coping and watch anime most online jobs are scams and are waiting to fuck you over without pay its best to get a job that you can go to in person and be able to get a physical paycheck from

Just try to neetbux , brah.

Working is inherintly cucked , once you Know what you Know .

Just try to neetbux , brah.

Working is inherintly cucked , once you Know what you Know .
neetbux in my thirdworld country? HAHAHAHAHAHA :feelskek:

Indeed.
It´s not shameful either, the world out there is a fucking jungle.
Forum is full of fakecels who are too retarded to get themselves laid :society:

wouldnt that still be considered incel then?
Im talking idiots on here who dont bother looksmaxxing or any sort of effort to get out of here.

There's dudes on here who have never even approached or talked to a foid :society:

i a
Im talking idiots on here who dont bother looksmaxxing or any sort of effort to get out of here.

There's dudes on here who have never even approached or talked to a foid :society:
I agree. Im planning to looksmaxx for two years before trying luck in Slavland aka russia
just got a new job

i a

I agree. Im planning to looksmaxx for two years before trying luck in Slavland aka russia
just got a new job
Too many users on here will never put a quarter of that effort in their lifetime :society:

i a

just got a new job
Why Russia, go to Thailand, Combodia, be smart:feelsokman:

Why Russia, go to Thailand, Combodia, be smart:feelsokman:
if im gonna pay for a hooker id rather it be a slav babe rather than a thai chink. Althought thailand is in my plans as last resort :feelsohh:

if im gonna pay for a hooker id rather it be a slav babe rather than a thai chink. Althought thailand is in my plans as last resort :feelsohh:
What Slav babe? They’re all sluts, same garbage believe me, you will feel sick just the very next day, depression, doesn’t matter her ethnicity

What Slav babe? They’re all sluts, same garbage believe me, you will feel sick just the very next day, depression, doesn’t matter her ethnicity
They're hotter though :ahegao::feelsohh:

They're hotter though :ahegao::feelsohh:
factz. Slav babes over most ethnicities I have seen in my life. Latinas are fucking evil and the worst women on the whole planet. Like a turbo noodlewhore when it comes to worshipping white cockl