Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got into a fight today

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
There's this guy in one of my classes that was always calling me "faggot," "little bitch," "weirdo," and shit like that all the time for the past few days I started saying the same sort of stuff back to him and it didn't stop. I threatened to fight him and he was saying "I wish you would hit me" and then today at the end of class when I was telling him this he was acting scared as a joke and making fun of me for shaking (I guess I shake when I'm pissed off now) and then he was saying that he didn't want to fight but in the hall I walked up to him anyway and knocked his hat off and put my hand in his face so he pushed me into the wall and I punched him and then we were punching back and fourth. Then he grabbed me, holding me off the ground (I don't weigh much) I kept hitting him so I didn't see a problem with it but then he basically threw me and I realized the problem with it, kek. I got right back up, took my backpack off and hit him some more. His eye was looking fucked up at this point. A teacher pulled me back but I got away and hit him again. But then the teacher was holding me and I was tired. They had a sherif take my backpack into his office.

In the office I filled out an incident report and they were worried about me because I said I wanted to keep fighting him because I don't want to leave him thinking that he'd win. I told them I wanted him to require hospitalization. I also told them I have no reason to live so no reason to stay out of trouble. I'm 18 and was fighting a 15 year old (alot heavier than me though) so I could've been in alot of trouble. They read me my rights while they were on the phone with my mother. I feel bad about stressing her, I should think about her before doing stupid things. As soon as my mother walking in I teared up and told her I was sorry. She was scared that I was going to get arrested.

Apparently the first push from him left a big dent in the wall. My ass is not bruised from that somehow. They took pictures off my face and hands. They showed us the survalence video of the fight. I actually looked like I was hitting him pretty hard. The admin seemed to think so. My school doesn't really care much who started it which is good because I made it clear that I started it, I also told them that I planned on fighting him since the previous day. My mother told me I shouldn't be so honest about stuff like that because it would get me into more trouble but I want to be honest. I'll probably only be suspended for ten days.

His aunt didn't want to press charges so I didn't have to go to jail (obviously, I'm home right now) and my parents are giving me surprisingly little punishment. I'm glad I don't have battery charges which is what they told me I'd get which sounds funny to me. I had to talk to my dad on the phone and he said I shouldn't be risking my future because I'm a good kid and he's proud of me, that stood out so much to me that I don't even remember much of the other stuff he said. Hearing him say that he was proud of me made me start crying again but I don't think he noticed. Typing this just now even made me cry. I don't know what emotion I'm feeling but it's powerful.

My mother hasn't told me I'm grounded yet but I'm pretty sure I am and have been acting like it. Right now my mother thinks I'm using my phone for submitting school work. My hands kinda hurt. My mother's worried my right one's broken. I don't think it is, it's just very swollen.
hand pic:

When punching you want to hit them with the other two knuckles, I fucked that up.

It looks less swollen but redder in real life.

My other hand is bruised but not very swollen.

Last edited:
wish he pulled out a knife and stabbed you to death

Good job I’m proud of you. I like the honesty how you told them you have nothing to lose and want to continue to fight.

I’m not reading all that

Mogs me for fighting someone who’s disrespecting you. I’ll probably buy a weapon so I just shoot or stab any faggot who tries anything physical with me and I’m legally allowed to do this (BY LAW AND THE CONSTITUTION I AM ALLOWED TO DO THIS)

Mogs me for fighting someone who’s disrespecting you. I’ll probably buy a weapon so I just shoot or stab any faggot who tries anything physical with me and I’m legally allowed to do this (BY LAW AND THE CONSTITUTION I AM ALLOWED TO DO THIS)
Thank you. Based, but people attacking you probably doesn't happen much unless you live in a poor city. It would be self defense in your case but they could still get you charged for excessive force or something.

Good job I’m proud of you. I like the honesty how you told them you have nothing to lose and want to continue to fight.
He is stupid for saying that. He is 18, a legal adult and the other guy is a minor. Worst possible combo

Tales from Kerala

You did the right thing.

dnr did you woned?

you should've gotten all your rage out b4 turning 18 , i regret not spending my teen years assaulting people and groping women , I would've gotten a slap on the wrist by the school.I was so naive back than and actually gave a shit thinking that my parents would be hurt by these actions.Only now I realize how foolish i was.

View attachment 1002197
The cops are not your friends. Reporting a self defense incident is snitching on yourself. You need to lay low if you actually stab someone.
Duh I would never report an incident like this I would ofc obviously not go to the cops nor try to wait around. Second Im in a street fight and defend myself I try to get away as fast as possible when I know I’m safe

sorry not reading. start acting like a adult if not, you are gonna live in jail. if you merked a bully then you had a right to protect yourself. again, im not reading.

Was it worth dealing with this bullshit now due to some stupid kid?

Good job defending yourself my man but the situation with the age difference was really dangerous. You do something like that in Iran you can be sure that nothing serious is going to happen but in America shit's crazy. They could fuck you up and put you in jail. You really got lucky.
Don't say I don't have anything to lose. You have your freedom to lose for one thing.

And what the fuck was that about telling them the "truth"?? Are you serious? And that wasn't even the truth, the truth was you were being bullied for days, did you even tell them that?

Please don't do reckless shit like that anymore.
Don't act like an incel act like a Jew.

I told them I wanted him to require hospitalization. I also told them I have no reason to live so no reason to stay out of trouble.
My mother told me I shouldn't be so honest about stuff like that because it would get me into more trouble
I'mma hafta agree with your mom on this one. While standing up to your bully was commendable, giving the authorities info that they can potentially use against you has no upside can only come back to bite you later.

I'mma hafta agree with your mom on this one. While standing up to your bully was commendable, giving the authorities info that they can potentially use against you has no upside can only come back to bite you later.
Tbf it was a school resources officer, they tend to want to help you unlike the typical cops.

Based. We will all get revenge.

There's this guy in one of my classes that was always calling me "faggot," "little bitch," "weirdo," and shit like that all the time for the past few days I started saying the same sort of stuff back to him and it didn't stop. I threatened to fight him and he was saying "I wish you would hit me" and then today at the end of class when I was telling him this he was acting scared as a joke and making fun of me for shaking (I guess I shake when I'm pissed off now) and then he was saying that he didn't want to fight but in the hall I walked up to him anyway and knocked his hat off and put my hand in his face so he pushed me into the wall and I punched him and then we were punching back and fourth. Then he grabbed me, holding me off the ground (I don't weigh much) I kept hitting him so I didn't see a problem with it but then he basically threw me and I realized the problem with it, kek. I got right back up, took my backpack off and hit him some more. His eye was looking fucked up at this point. A teacher pulled me back but I got away and hit him again. But then the teacher was holding me and I was tired. They had a sherif take my backpack into his office.

In the office I filled out an incident report and they were worried about me because I said I wanted to keep fighting him because I don't want to leave him thinking that he'd win. I told them I wanted him to require hospitalization. I also told them I have no reason to live so no reason to stay out of trouble. I'm 18 and was fighting a 15 year old (alot heavier than me though) so I could've been in alot of trouble. They read me my rights while they were on the phone with my mother. I feel bad about stressing her, I should think about her before doing stupid things. As soon as my mother walking in I teared up and told her I was sorry. She was scared that I was going to get arrested.

Apparently the first push from him left a big dent in the wall. My ass is not bruised from that somehow. They took pictures off my face and hands. They showed us the survalence video of the fight. I actually looked like I was hitting him pretty hard. The admin seemed to think so. My school doesn't really care much who started it which is good because I made it clear that I started it, I also told them that I planned on fighting him since the previous day. My mother told me I shouldn't be so honest about stuff like that because it would get me into more trouble but I want to be honest. I'll probably only be suspended for ten days.

His aunt didn't want to press charges so I didn't have to go to jail (obviously, I'm home right now) and my parents are giving me surprisingly little punishment. I'm glad I don't have battery charges which is what they told me I'd get which sounds funny to me. I had to talk to my dad on the phone and he said I shouldn't be risking my future because I'm a good kid and he's proud of me, that stood out so much to me that I don't even remember much of the other stuff he said. Hearing him say that he was proud of me made me start crying again but I don't think he noticed. Typing this just now even made me cry. I don't know what emotion I'm feeling but it's powerful.

My mother hasn't told me I'm grounded yet but I'm pretty sure I am and have been acting like it. Right now my mother thinks I'm using my phone for submitting school work. My hands kinda hurt. My mother's worried my right one's broken. I don't think it is, it's just very swollen.
hand pic:
View attachment 1002097

When punching you want to hit them with the other two knuckles, I fucked that up.

Well done! No more trouble makers will bother you now.

nice work. physical violence is the only way to stop bullying . unfortunate but thats the reality

Good for you. Too bad you didn't knock him out or make his eye bleed. If you do that again you need to play dirty. Go for the eyes, use knees, have absolutely no mercy for him (in video game ofc)

I made it clear that I started it, I also told them that I planned on fighting him since the previous day. My mother told me I shouldn't be so honest about stuff like that because it would get me into more trouble but I want to be hones
You are not supposed to cooperate with cops, you either shut up or get yourself a lawyer, you are lucky they didnt press charges

You are not supposed to cooperate with cops, you either shut up or get yourself a lawyer, you are lucky they didnt press charges
It wasn't like normal cops, it was teachers and a school resources officer.

I’m not reading all that

I read every word.

OP is a good cunt who has contributed to our forum for a long time.

YOU are some flippant sassy nobody who's been here about 5 minutes, contributed nothing, and IIRC managed to get banned once already for being a stupid little loud mouth empty vessel. Learn to pay your respects you absolute faggot.

Last edited:
His aunt didn't want to press charges so I didn't have to go to jail

His aunt probably knows he's a shit head, thinks he deserves what he got.

my parents are giving me surprisingly little punishment.

Based.

I had to talk to my dad on the phone and he said I shouldn't be risking my future because I'm a good kid and he's proud of me, that stood out so much to me that I don't even remember much of the other stuff he said.

Of course your dad is proud of what you did, he is a MAN.

Hearing him say that he was proud of me made me start crying again but I don't think he noticed. Typing this just now even made me cry. I don't know what emotion I'm feeling but it's powerful.

You confronted someone bigger and stronger than yourself, you didn't quit and you didn't back down. That's alpha AF. I'm proud of you too, and you should be proud of yourself.

:feelsokman:

congratulations. it wasnt the absolute best idea to get revenge, but it all worked out because you got lucky. we are all glad you are ok

Unfortunately this is the only way to stop bullies. Muh telling the principal advice lead to nowhere

hand pic:
View attachment 1002097

I don't know how much of this is real but I'm glad if you punished a shit talker. School is for learning and you gave him a fucking lesson.

You make it sound like your father is proud of you for other things, not for starting the fight. I'm proud of you for starting it.

Try to come up with more interesting insults instead of just repeating the knes used by others. Study people's insecurities and aim at that.

He said he wanted to hit you so you are in your moral (not legal) right to start the fight. Some states in the US take 'fighting words' into account so there's that.

Good on you. Start going to a boxing gym or something similar.

Unfortunately this is the only way to stop bullies. Muh telling the principal advice lead to nowhere
My principal : "sigh uhh stop fighting shanked hands and apologise I'm keeping you two far away (never does) dear victim you need to ignore instead of stand up for yourself"

Congrats, king. You did the right thing. What's happening right now is just a massive circus by a bunch of NPCs to virtue signal that they want a peaceful bubble-wrapped world.
Season 1 King GIF by The Spanish Princess

My mother told me I shouldn't be so honest about stuff like that because it would get me into more trouble but I want to be honest.
She's right. You had to say that you saw him swinging at you and defended yourself. If the video doesn't show it, stick to your story, you saw him swinging and you defended yourself. Also tell them that the school is an unsafe environment for you where other students are being allowed and encouraged to assault you, and that you're going to sue them for it.

If people weren't steaming piles of shit, we could actually be honest with each other and get reasonable outcomes. But people are, so you just have to lie and accuse them of something.
Yes, index and middle knuckle. Elbows are even better. Hit with the bony part.