Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got insulted by a girl just now.

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I sat beside a girl and it was just me and one of her friend in the classroom, the girl beside me started laughing and told her friend "look at his nose it's so red, he's santa!, and the other friend said, no he looks more like red nosed reindeer". I hate my life why do I have to suffer like this.

Boohoo random brainless foids insulted you

I told you women are brutally honest when they’re triggered has the great Recluse ever told you wrong

Fucking brutal learn boxing and take revenge (In video game)

I told you women are brutally honest when they’re triggered has the great Recluse ever told you wrong
but i didnt do anything to trigger them i was sitting there

boo hoo do you want a tissue?

I feel your pain, random toilets insult my looks occasionally sometimes (men do it all the time, but I'm just invisible to 99,99999% of all toilets).

yess and I need a girl's cuddle as well.
if you are willing to venture out into normie land you gotta be ready to deal with braindead foids mouthing out absolute retarded bullshit

u shouIdve slapped them bro

YOU SHOULD HAVE BEATEN THIS BITCH TO DEATH. That’s what i would do if it happened to me.

I sat beside a girl and it was just me and one of her friend in the classroom, the girl beside me started laughing and told her friend "look at his nose it's so red, he's santa!, and the other friend said, no he looks more like red nosed reindeer". I hate my life why do I have to suffer like this.
I bet you got turned on by those foids insulting and degrading you ahahahaha:horror: Pathetic little cuck:horror:

I bet you got turned on by those foids insulting and degrading you ahahahaha:horror: Pathetic little cuck:horror:
i wanted to have sex with her. I would have sex even if she insulted me

92B8A0E0 85E6 4AA8 888C 4A5949FFF169

Did you give her a present?

Same thing happens to me every day :feelsbadman: