Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I got giga mogged in front of prostitutes

LifeIsBrootal

LifeIsBrootal

Recruit
★★★
I am still SEAmaxxing in Cambodia, and today I wanted to try to join another SEAmaxxer thinking it would be easier if we were two, so I wouldn't look like a total creep.
Anyway the guy I decided to talk to was a giga chad, 6"2, terra chin, neck and shoulders that looked like those of a navy seal.

Anyway, I just told him: Hello, where are you from?

We started to walk 100meters then we past a bar with bar girls (prostitutes). They all started to talk to him: I like your beard, your arms are so strong!
No compliment for me of course.
I couldn't take it anymore and told him that I had to leave, and here I am posting now :cryfeels:

Why do you have chad friend? Your only friends are incels like us.

Only go hooker hunting with men you mog.

I am still SEAmaxxing in Cambodia, and today I wanted to try to join another SEAmaxxer thinking it would be easier if we were two, so I wouldn't look like a total creep.
Anyway the guy I decided to talk to was a giga chad, 6"2, terra chin, neck and shoulders that looked like those of a navy seal.

Anyway, I just told him: Hello, where are you from?

We started to walk 100meters then we past a bar with bar girls (prostitutes). They all started to talk to him: I like your beard, your arms are so strong!
No compliment for me of course.
I couldn't take it anymore and told him that I had to leave, and here I am posting now :cryfeels:
So what about the girl who was nice to you (from the other thread)? Any progress?

I mean she touched my arm a few times, and it felt amazing but I don't know if it will really work.
I already got friendzoned a few times

Are you going to see her again?
I guess so, but she told me she will introduce me to a (female) friend of her who is going to another place I want to visit.
So it seems like she is trying to get rid of me.

Even chad is SEAmaxxing now. Truly ovER

Don’t worry, Mr. Terachin will die in a hospital bed, riddled with the AIDS he caught from one of his junglegook admirers :feelskek::feelskek:

:chad: Chads stealing our only hope as well.

if you imagine the bargirls had coks. its not so bad. stand in the darkness and wath him get catfished by dikgurls :feelsthink:

I wish I was white, so I could also do seamaxxing. It's brutally over for me:feelsbadman::feelsbadman: