Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got fired from my job

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
My shitty Job was Making Me Sick and Miserable so I took absence from work until I got fired

Over for firedcels

What will you do for food and shelter?

embrace NEETmax

Why do people post this shit as if its something to brag about?

At least try to be lowinhib and tell your employer to sit and swivel before you quit.

just apply for welfare.
I fucking hate adults who rely on nothing but welfare or their parents. I really just hate NEETs in general. At least apply for a job at a fast food place or something jesus how can you live with yourself knowing your life is meaningless. You don't have the right to say you're miserable when you get to sit on your ass all day doing whatever you want.

I fucking hate adults who rely on nothing but welfare or their parents. I really just hate NEETs in general. At least apply for a job at a fast food place or something jesus how can you live with yourself knowing your life is meaningless. You don't have the right to say you're miserable when you get to sit on your ass all day doing whatever you want.
fuck off with your meaningless minimum wageslavery only to make some elite richer.

I am not pro neet myself, but it's better getting paid in cents.

fuck off with your meaningless minimum wageslavery only to make some elite richer.

I am not pro neet myself, but it's better getting paid in cents.
SOUNDS LIKE AN EXCUSE FOR BEING A LAZY FAGGOT TO ME :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

SOUNDS LIKE AN EXCUSE FOR BEING A LAZY FAGGOT TO ME :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
keep sweating of at the grill to flip burgers and stock shelves, for some meager cents.

call me lazy all you want.

Also just to powerlevel a bit, i have worked at those corporate high paying office jobs, and if i was lazy they would have loved to kick me out.

Why do people post this shit as if its something to brag about?

At least try to be lowinhib and tell your employer to sit and swivel before you quit.
Nibbas be proud of it or smth kek

You know what to do.