Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I got featured on Soy Tears again.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
Just ignore them, I eventually learned to do so tbh.

This is a common IT trait. If they can’t think of anything else they will deny that the story is even true. They are just retards. Sigma has screenshotted me more times than I can count. The comments are by a bunch of brain dead retards

I honestly quit going to that cesspool of subhuman filth after a while. They aren’t even worth the effort ever since I migrated here

This is a common IT trait. If they can’t think of anything else they will deny that the story is even true. They are just retards. Sigma has screenshotted me more times than I can count. The comments are by a bunch of brain dead retards

What is funny to me isn't the fact they think i'm creepy or that the story is untrue because of one reason or another.

What is funny is that they think story isn't true because Chico and Barret are commonly spammed in the psl space and by Incels which means it's impossible for any girl to know about them or have them on her phone because only Inkels can find chiselled blonde men attractive. :feelshaha:

What is funny to me isn't the fact they think i'm creepy or that the story is untrue because of one reason or another.

What is funny is that they think story isn't true because Chico and Barret are commonly spammed in the psl space and by Incels which means it's impossible for any girl to know about them or have them on her phone because only Inkels like chiselled blonde men. :feelshaha:
Inceltears foids fail to understand that every man is like that, we just hide it

Who fucking cares? The original sub was banned, this just has 14 upvotes, these guys are losers anyways and it's fucking reddit! Who cares. Mods should delete IT threads, they're irrelevant.

What is funny is that they think story isn't true because Chico and Barret are commonly spammed in the psl space and by Incels
Lmao. Now they think that just because something has to do with incels that nobody has heard of it? Kek they really did become much lower iq. I honestly thought they reached a new low with the autistic tranny comic fags

Who fucking cares? The original sub was banned, this just has 14 upvotes, these guys are losers anyways and it's fucking reddit! Who cares. Mods should delete IT threads, they're irrelevant.

You're right.

I don't have anything to do and thought this was funny so that's why i posted it.

I would personally like to see less IT stuff but it is funny to laugh at the low iq stuff they say and do. It’s like going to a zoo :feelstastyman:
You're right.

I don't have anything to do and thought this was funny so that's why i posted it.

Jfl it doesn’t even have anything hateful in there. It literally only has memes.

That's why I came here. They are doing the work of the most radical incels all by themselves. Good job I guess?

I cannot imagine wasting my time screencapping things on this site then posting them to reddit.

Loved @Diocel's cameo.

Do you guys actually browse that shithole?

Do you guys actually browse that shithole?

It's full of fds types now. They stickied a post of 'hate subs' on the frontpage that was made by a mod on fds

It's full of fds types now. They stickied a post of 'hate subs' on the frontpage that was made by a mod on fds
jfl the IT trannies got replaced by a migration of actual women

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back