Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got featured on IT!

mlcurrycel

mlcurrycel

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★
Hurray, you were featured on a sub of losers :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Making roasties seethe is fun kek

Making roasties seethe is fun kek
We should buy guns from Bulgaria and then go to the Nigerian Delta to work as security for offshore oil drills, or even become oil pirates, then use the money to form a micronation dedicated to supplying one woman to every man, like the ancient Romans once did

Pfft my ideas are high-iq, it triggered them because its based, go ahead and try to poke holes in my arguments

There's a few ways of fixing humanity's problem:
  • Omnicide / Efilism
  • Transhumanism (uploading brains into computers to live without sexual or romantic desire)
  • Marxism Rodgerism

The only time I got featured on IT was when I ranted about my derealization disorder, racism, and body dysphoria. The landwhales said they empathized with me because they're insecure about being fatasses :feelstastyman: (That is a choice. My problems aren't choices)

The only time I got featured on IT was when I ranted about my derealization disorder, racism, and body dysphoria. The landwhales said they empathized with me because they're insecure about being fatasses :feelstastyman: (That is a choice. My problems aren't choices)
If they didn't offer to fuck you then they didn't empathise with you, they just wanted to turn men into bluepill soldiers for them in order to further lower men's standards

marxism rogerism is the only marxism i can get behind

marxism rogerism is the only marxism i can get behind
We could get together and make a [redacted] farm and use the money to [redacted] women from impoverished countries like Ukranians, Nepalese, Fillipino, Nigerian, Venuzvelan, etc, strict monogamy, mandatory paternity testing, and no sneaky ways for tradCONs or LIbErals to take away your foid

I really do not care

They are always talking shitty about my posts I don't care IT anymore.

I checked the rules and I don't think I'm breaking any by posting this

Me and @SellingGf10k just got featured on Incel Tears for discussing Marxism Rodgerism and the equitable distribution of the means of reproduction!

Link below:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/t4t7am/a_pedocels_utopia_and_everyone_elses_dystopia/

I haven't been featured on IT since Braincels got banned ... this is the happiest I've been since the pandemic started :dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:

Based!!!!!!! SEIZE THE MEANS OF REPRODUCTION!!!!!

FeaturedonIT

This has to be the most pathetic title I've ever read here.

This has to be the most pathetic title I've ever read here.
Which website do you think we're on? Making roasties seethe is the last source of joy for me. I can't enjoy Chad simulators like GTA or Witcher anymore.

Mods should move Comunecel's Marxism Rodgerism thread to the High Quality board

Even ugly soyboys will be given foids in our utopia. But if the Incelstan Security Agency catches them helping foids escape, they'll be given a fair trial and then executed publicly.