Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I got Elsa from Frozen, pregnant

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
I got her pregnant (this is not a humblebrag thread, this is my story of ascension). Dont believe me? Look at the picture below if you dont.

0e206f300906b454d4357b39b0aa323e

We met at the snow yesterday I was dying because I got lost on a ski trip and in my last breath prayed to god and suddenly a partal opened up and she came out and saved me. The portal closed and she was trapped in our timeline she nursed me back to health but it took weeks to get back to civilization. At that point she was already pregnant (by me) and we will get married soon. Here is a picture of our unborn baby

42360c3bc2f142e9e08eec9b9eb3f0b9

You guys jealous? :feelsokman:

Congrats on the baby.

Congrats on the baby.
Thanks man. Hoping i dont get banned for this because despite having married a literla princess and having adark triad chad baby im still incel inside :)

Thanks man. Hoping i dont get banned for this because despite having married a literla princess and having adark triad chad baby im still incel inside :)
mogger baby tbh

lack of pussy rots your brain

Happy for you. Don't forget to beat her every once in a while so she stays in love with you :bigbrain:

Truecel Trait: Fapped to Elsagate videos