Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I got denied to buy by a sales woman

• Thread starter Deleted member 17606
  • Start date
Deleted member 17606

Deleted member 17606

Rise and Rot
-
A while ago I went to a local mall to buy a fragrance Ive looked for, for a long time. At one of these centre parfume booths I went up to the woman, this was a foid in id say their mid 30s, hispanic kind of on the fatter side. Keep in mind these are usually the people that will always push you to buy their product and talk to you as you walk by. So I went up to this woman and asked to try the fragrance I was looking for. The bitch told me nearly word for word "This scent is not for you, it is too masculine." And then turned their back on me to talk to someone else. At that moment I was absolutely stunned that someone in that position could say that to my face. I went and bought the fragrance somewhere else. But I wonder what they meant when they said its too masculine. Is it seriously reserved for chad so much that they turned down a sale at their shitty fucking booth? I at that point didnt think I was that ugly in the eyes of these whores. Pure ER fuel.

WTF dude, i srsly would insult the shit out of her, blackpill insults.
don't tell me you didn't do shit about it.

WTF dude, i srsly would insult the shit out of her, blackpill insults.
don't tell me you didn't do shit about it
I was with an old friend and even he was in complete shock telling wtf was that. Both of us incel

Should have reported to the manager.

please don't tell me you're taking the take showers and wear fragrance (which you should be doing anyway) to ascend advice seriously

Inceldom is exactly like being refused to sell stuff in a shop
full

We literally have no right soon

Jim crow 2.0 against sub 8 males.

Right of admission reserved, you inkwell!

Brutal. Doesn’t consider you a real man

There was no manager it was just that pig running a single booth

Make a scene and DEMAND to speak with manager. If the cunt is the manager, tell her to call head office and ask to personally speak with her someone in charge. Your witness friend is a great asset here. I'd personally sue.

Never go down without a fight.

Ah, another victim to an obese becky. They are much, much worse than stacies.

A while ago I went to a local mall to buy a fragrance Ive looked for, for a long time. At one of these centre parfume booths I went up to the woman, this was a foid in id say their mid 30s, hispanic kind of on the fatter side. Keep in mind these are usually the people that will always push you to buy their product and talk to you as you walk by. So I went up to this woman and asked to try the fragrance I was looking for. The bitch told me nearly word for word "This scent is not for you, it is too masculine." And then turned their back on me to talk to someone else. At that moment I was absolutely stunned that someone in that position could say that to my face. I went and bought the fragrance somewhere else. But I wonder what they meant when they said its too masculine. Is it seriously reserved for chad so much that they turned down a sale at their shitty fucking booth? I at that point didnt think I was that ugly in the eyes of these whores. Pure ER fuel.
What fragrance was it since I'm a fraghead

That fat beaner wouldn't have treated you like that if there weren't any men around to white knight for her in case you decided to get physical with her.

should have put the cunt in her place

That fat beaner wouldn't have treated you like that if there weren't any men around to white knight for her in case you decided to get physical with her.
I understand theres plenty of "youngcels" here that get edgy fast but im not going to get a criminal record and lose my career over a fongoloid

JFL should've reported her to immigration or at least spat in her face come on boyo

Fuck it's over when even foids that should treat you well for their own benefit still treat you like ahit because you're ugly

"This scent is not for you, it is too masculine." And then turned their back on me to talk to someone else. At that moment I was absolutely stunned that someone in that position could say that to my face. I went and bought the fragrance somewhere else. But I wonder what they meant when they said its too masculine.

At the same time they also tell us that being masculine is toxic and that genders are a social construct.

I understand theres plenty of "youngcels" here that get edgy fast but im not going to get a criminal record and lose my career over a fongoloid

Your career moggs my complete existence.

What fragrance was it?

Rude bitch. The disrespect on some of these cunts fr.

Was it like a large corporate chain? Or an independent place?

Corporate drones are a gift, because they take customer feedback super srs.

And IT retards say that incels are not being discriminated :feelsrope:

Should have just called her a fat bitch and threatened to call immigration on her

Well she's fucking braindead. Can't even do her retarded job right. Fucking idiot.

Won't be long till we're denied food from supermarkets.

Should have told her she's too fat and ugly to be insulting people.

Pay a Chad to get her contact details and then Chadfish her every three months or so with different accounts.

What fragrance is it?