Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I got catfished on Tinder

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
A few days ago I got matched with a super hot girl on Tinder. She was completely out of my league. I jokingly asked her if she wanted to Netflix and chill, and I expected her to unmatch me immediately. But she said yes. I asked her if she wanted to meet, and she asked me where I lived. I told her which city I live in. I asked her if she wanted to come over or if she wanted me to come to her. She asked if I lived alone and I said yes even though I live with my mom. She said she would come to me. She gave me her Snapchat and she sent a picture of herself. I also sent a picture of myself. And then she suddenly sent me a sexual picture. I became suspicious as fuck. Why would a 9/10 girl want to sleep with an ugly stranger? It didn’t make any sense. I wanted proof so I asked for her Instagram. But I couldn’t find her account. I also noticed her Snapchat account was brand new. I decided to ask her if she was a catfish, and to provide a link to her Instagram. But then she deleted me. I knew it was too good to be true. It was definitely a guy. Motherfucking degenerate. Do something productive in your life instead of preying on lonely guys. :feelsree: :feelsree:

Last edited:
DESERVED FOR USING CUCKDER

@Pancakecel @Animecel2D @Luzifer @Mecoja @Intellau_Celistic @Med Amine

almost a happy ending :feelskek:

I mean why did you even swipe on 'her', it was either guaranteed failure or a scam

Why are you even using Tinder? It just leads to pain and frustration.

@Pancakecel @Animecel2D @Luzifer @Mecoja @Intellau_Celistic @Med Amine
He would ask you for taxi money or something and scam you, many kids use this scam now. I've seen in on tiktok, they scam 20-50 eur from every guy before they get busted.

Tinder Is Monopoly for Woman , nothing more . Scammers Just Join " the Game

Why are you even using Tinder? It just leads to pain and frustration.
That's so depressing to hear TBH even if I've heard it before many times. I've never used a dating app. I always told (lied) myself that I'll try dating apps. So sad

I got you brocel at least you are trying but as it was many times said if your height is fucked, and look like some anomaly its over.
But most importantly:
stop-being-stupid-stupid.gif

And use critical thinking, I know that in that moment when u was chatting ur cock was thinking instead of you....
wake-up-penis.gif