Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got called young man by a guy that I height mog and he was barely older than me

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I got called young man by a guy shorter than me because I look younger than my age due to having a small frame and very little facial hair he was barely older than me too he was about 4-5 years older the irony of the situation

how old are you op

Your youth is important and looking young means that you can babyface-mog.

Your youth is important and looking young means that you can babyface-mog.
Babyface is a death sentence, in my case I’m 22 but look 14-15 facially which means foids my age are repulsed by me

Hey there, young man. How’s it going?

Babyface is a death sentence, in my case I’m 22 but look 14-15 facially which means foids my age are repulsed by me
You probably have a poorly developed skull for your age, which creates this effect.

You probably have a poorly developed skull for your age, which creates this effect.
No I actually have a good wide skull, I just have young looking facial features, mainly my eyes and nose