Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got called in by my boss for "sexual harassment" when I didn't do shit.

Gundamcel69

Gundamcel69

Autistcel, Subhuman
-
So the new woman at my job reported me for sexual harassment yesterday, when I didn't do shit to her. I did my job like usual and this morning I got called in by my boss because I got reported for "sexual harassment. Sadly he didn't tell me it was the new woman that he hired, but it's fairly obvious. None of the other women I've worked with have ever reported me or found an issue with me before her. My boss said that I was staring at her and making her uncomfortable. I fucking wasn't though. Why would I bother staring at a mayo woman? I think that she just doesn't like the fact that I'm a curry and the fact that I stim at work.

Anyways now I'm deep shit with my boss but at least I didn't lose my job. All I can say to any fellow wageslavers is to not be near the women at your work as much as possible. I should've followed the Mike Pence rule but I was a fucking idiot.

Brutal just don't be ugly

A curry subhuman just existing in the vicinity of a white foid is harassment, you fucking incel. You aren't entitled to not having the horn effect based on your physical attractiveness disadvantage you in every aspect of life and negatively amplify every action you ever take 100x by any foid you ever encounter. Do better. :feelsUgh:

I know I shouldn't care about them, but fuck IT has already made a thread on me.

being ugly = harassment

A curry subhuman just existing in the vicinity of a white foid is harassment, you fucking incel. You aren't entitled to not having the horn effect based on your physical attractiveness disadvantage you in every aspect of life and negatively amplify every action you ever take 100x by any foid you ever encounter. Do better. :feelsUgh:
I'm sorry queens. I'll do better and end my life for you./s

I know I shouldn't care about them, but fuck IT has already made a thread on me.
ignore them, they bring the same ass arguments as always. essentially they're retarded

ignore them, they bring the same ass arguments as always. essentially they're retarded
Yeah I will but it's just frustrating because I know that I did nothing wrong. If I was staring at her, or following her around I'd own up to my mistake, but I genuinely didn't do shit to her.

That doesn't matter, incel :feelsUgh:, womyn are always right about everything.

Yeah I will but it's just frustrating because I know that I did nothing wrong. If I was staring at her, or following her around I'd own up to my mistake, but I genuinely didn't do shit to her.
i can understand. you didn't deserve over what happened with your boss and that foid coworker.

Uphill battle . HR are agents on behalf of LGBT and Feminists and Foids

When it comes to situations like that it's just your word against hers, and no-one will listen to the words of an Incel.

When it comes to situations like that it's just your word against hers, and no-one will listen to the words of an Incel.
Should I even bother fighting against it? I didn't say anything other then "okay" to my boss. I'm worried that if I try to fight against her claims that I'll lose my job.

i cant and wont deal with that shit

So the new woman at my job reported me for sexual harassment yesterday, when I didn't do shit to her. I did my job like usual and this morning I got called in by my boss because I got reported for "sexual harassment. Sadly he didn't tell me it was the new woman that he hired, but it's fairly obvious. None of the other women I've worked with have ever reported me or found an issue with me before her. My boss said that I was staring at her and making her uncomfortable. I fucking wasn't though. Why would I bother staring at a mayo woman? I think that she just doesn't like the fact that I'm a curry and the fact that I stim at work.

Anyways now I'm deep shit with my boss but at least I didn't lose my job. All I can say to any fellow wageslavers is to not be near the women at your work as much as possible. I should've followed the Mike Pence rule but I was a fucking idiot.
Maybe if he brings it up tell him that you didn’t do anything and you believe she might just not like you because you’re indian. They take racism seriously too

brutal as fuck. I work remotely and still sometimes foids cause me problems. While make co-workers will sometimes insult you or pressure you. They will rarely actually snitch or publicly complain. Foids are always more inclined to do so and act up. I'd say if you are curry cel like I am, to always minimize interactions with foids, and ideally try to meet with them with others present

sadly accurate. I haven't ever been accused of it so far. But foids have insulted me and snitched a few times. I am very cautious around them nowadays, and even then will sometimes trip up.

If you glance in a woman's direction, they consider that, "staring." Unless you're Chad.