Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got bullied

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
Today I was bullied by a group of people who were poking fun of me by saying anything (edgy shit such as : I did this and this and that to your mom, I hope you die, no one likes you, etc) And who bullied me are not kids, they are grown ass men. I couldn’t hold back and punched one of them and guess what? They made HIM the victim...And even after I punched him, they said shit like “OMG?! THIS dude right here punched you?! LOL!”. Also, this cashier at the grocery store kept making fun of my feminine and ugly appearance (he kept calling me random female names) and even after i tried to talk harshly to him he didn’t take me seriously and carried on insulting me. What to do? I tried both violence and peace and they didn’t work, i simply cannot stay introverted and not talk to anyone as it is wired in me to be an extrovert...

I get bullied from classmates, facebook "friends" and even teachers

incelman said:
I get bullied from classmates, facebook "friends" and even teachers

I get bullied by classmates EVERYDAY, literally. I even get insulted by teachers from time to time...all because of the way I look like.

Octopusgun2 said:
I get bullied by classmates EVERYDAY, literally. I even get insulted by teachers from time to time...all because of the way I look like.

We are subhumans and the center of hatred

Everyone hates ugly people, and there is no winning. The person who is better looking than you wins by default. You can be as witty as possible and it won't matter. A chad could literally go up to me and call me a faggot and everyone would burst out laughing and call me a loser, and I could say that you're just projecting and you just call me gay because your in denial about being gay, and then he could just say whatever faggot and everyone would still burst out laughing and it will look like chad is the most witty and socially suave person in the world. I've also noticed that people not only bully you, but they think that you deserve it. You can be talkative and outgoing and people will say you are obnoxious to be around and that you talk too much. You can keep to yourself and because you are ugly people will think that you hate them for no reason.

Look feminine? What to do? Roids.

If you're already feminine it would be optimal to go all the way and become female(trap) and cash in all that privilege, but sucks that it doesn't work that way, you need to "feel it" in the head else it's not gonna work out.
I guess like weed said, go gym, roids, growth hormone, testosterone injection idk whatever you can do and hope for the best.

I'm sorry my dude

My name is Robert Sundvall and I was bullied in school, that's why I turned to gymcelling and PUA so I can cope.

Gymcel is the long term solution. Record them. Put it on youtube, and shame them. That's the short term solution.

I used to get bullied all the time and made fun of...even by my own friends. Now that I am jacked, nobody fucking says a word anymore. My old friends who mocked me for my fat suddenly don't want to hang out anymore. My shoulders are the biggest in the room now. It's a good feeling knowing you can bend over some faggot dyel twinks and fuck them in the ass if you wanted to. You also stop fearing femoids as much when you realize how pathetically weak they are relative to you. I can literally db bench a female in each hand for reps. They are weaklings. All of them.

wincel said:
Gymcel is the long term solution. Record them. Put it on youtube, and shame them. That's the short term solution.

I used to get bullied all the time and made fun of...even by my own friends. Now that I am jacked, nobody fucking says a word anymore. My old friends who mocked me for my fat suddenly don't want to hang out anymore. My shoulders are the biggest in the room now. It's a good feeling knowing you can bend over some faggots and fuck them in the ass if you wanted to.

revengecel, successcel

JovanD said:
If you're already feminine it would be optimal to go all the way and become female(trap) and cash in all that privilege, but sucks that it doesn't work that way, you need to "feel it" in the head else it's not gonna work out.
I guess like weed said, go gym, roids, growth hormone, testosterone injection idk whatever you can do and hope for the best.

I might as well become a trap and move out to a whole another country if this shit gets any worse. People assume that i’m a female, that i’d make a pretty female, etc...But i’ll just go for surgery instead i guess.