Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got bullied

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,701
Online
1d 14h 39m
Today I was bullied by a group of people who were poking fun of me by saying anything (edgy shit such as : I did this and this and that to your mom, I hope you die, no one likes you, etc) And who bullied me are not kids, they are grown ass men. I couldn’t hold back and punched one of them and guess what? They made HIM the victim...And even after I punched him, they said shit like “OMG?! THIS dude right here punched you?! LOL!”. Also, this cashier at the grocery store kept making fun of my feminine and ugly appearance (he kept calling me random female names) and even after i tried to talk harshly to him he didn’t take me seriously and carried on insulting me. What to do? I tried both violence and peace and they didn’t work, i simply cannot stay introverted and not talk to anyone as it is wired in me to be an extrovert...
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
I get bullied from classmates, facebook "friends" and even teachers
 
Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,701
Online
1d 14h 39m
incelman said:
I get bullied from classmates, facebook "friends" and even teachers

I get bullied by classmates EVERYDAY, literally. I even get insulted by teachers from time to time...all because of the way I look like.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
Octopusgun2 said:
I get bullied by classmates EVERYDAY, literally. I even get insulted by teachers from time to time...all because of the way I look like.

We are subhumans and the center of hatred
 
GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
4,746
Online
22d 13h 23m
Everyone hates ugly people, and there is no winning. The person who is better looking than you wins by default. You can be as witty as possible and it won't matter. A chad could literally go up to me and call me a faggot and everyone would burst out laughing and call me a loser, and I could say that you're just projecting and you just call me gay because your in denial about being gay, and then he could just say whatever faggot and everyone would still burst out laughing and it will look like chad is the most witty and socially suave person in the world. I've also noticed that people not only bully you, but they think that you deserve it. You can be talkative and outgoing and people will say you are obnoxious to be around and that you talk too much. You can keep to yourself and because you are ugly people will think that you hate them for no reason.
 
Celibate

Celibate

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
87
Online
0
Be a hero and go ER
 
Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,601
Online
45d 14h 44m
Look feminine? What to do? Roids.
 
J

JovanD

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,663
Online
1h 28m
If you're already feminine it would be optimal to go all the way and become female(trap) and cash in all that privilege, but sucks that it doesn't work that way, you need to "feel it" in the head else it's not gonna work out.
I guess like weed said, go gym, roids, growth hormone, testosterone injection idk whatever you can do and hope for the best.
 
A

Anonymous

GOD WILLS IT
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
924
Online
45m
I'm sorry my dude
 
Truth

Truth

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
11
Online
0
My name is Robert Sundvall and I was bullied in school, that's why I turned to gymcelling and PUA so I can cope.
 
W

wincel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
84
Online
0
Gymcel is the long term solution. Record them. Put it on youtube, and shame them. That's the short term solution.

I used to get bullied all the time and made fun of...even by my own friends. Now that I am jacked, nobody fucking says a word anymore. My old friends who mocked me for my fat suddenly don't want to hang out anymore. My shoulders are the biggest in the room now. It's a good feeling knowing you can bend over some faggot dyel twinks and fuck them in the ass if you wanted to. You also stop fearing femoids as much when you realize how pathetically weak they are relative to you. I can literally db bench a female in each hand for reps. They are weaklings. All of them.
 
Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,601
Online
45d 14h 44m
wincel said:
Gymcel is the long term solution. Record them. Put it on youtube, and shame them. That's the short term solution.

I used to get bullied all the time and made fun of...even by my own friends. Now that I am jacked, nobody fucking says a word anymore. My old friends who mocked me for my fat suddenly don't want to hang out anymore. My shoulders are the biggest in the room now. It's a good feeling knowing you can bend over some faggots and fuck them in the ass if you wanted to.

revengecel, successcel
 
Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,701
Online
1d 14h 39m
JovanD said:
If you're already feminine it would be optimal to go all the way and become female(trap) and cash in all that privilege, but sucks that it doesn't work that way, you need to "feel it" in the head else it's not gonna work out.
I guess like weed said, go gym, roids, growth hormone, testosterone injection idk whatever you can do and hope for the best.

I might as well become a trap and move out to a whole another country if this shit gets any worse. People assume that i’m a female, that i’d make a pretty female, etc...But i’ll just go for surgery instead i guess.
 

Similar threads

veqdera
Replies
2
Views
245
lemon21
lemon21
BWill
Replies
36
Views
555
kek1
kek1
Y
Replies
11
Views
479
Wintersknight
Wintersknight
BWill
Replies
30
Views
562
righteouscel
R
A
Replies
4
Views
126
_meh
_meh
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top