Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I got brutally kicked out of elevator by foids

Trump2020

Trump2020

Genetic shit
★★★★
Yeah so this happend back in college when I was 18. It seems like my mind had tried to block the memory but for some reason it just came to my mind.

My college had elevators and one time I got on one full of foids. The elevator didn't want to go up because too much weight on it, so the foids decided to brutally kick me out. It wasn't like they gently asked me to get off so the machine could start working, no , they literally pushed me out and were verbally hostile towards me, when I was out I turned around to see if they were laughing or something because maybe they were playing around (I was bluepilled back then) and I could make a joke or something, but no, their faces were full of disgust towards me, I could see the hatred in their eyes and how not only they wanted me out of the elevator, but they wanted me DEAD.

It was brutal, existing as a sub 5 male really is a crime in the eyes of foids.

Never happened to me

They will perish

So basically you tried to ascend with a group of females at once

Yeah so this happend back in college when I was 18. It seems like my mind had tried to block the memory but for some reason it just came to my mind.

My college had elevators and one time I got on one full of foids. The elevator didn't want to go up because too much weight on it, so the foids decided to brutally kick me out. It wasn't like they gently asked me to get off so the machine could start working, no , they literally pushed me out and were verbally hostile towards me, when I was out I turned around to see if they were laughing or something because maybe they were playing around (I was bluepilled back then) and I could make a joke or something, but no, their faces were full of disgust towards me, I could see the hatred in their eyes and how not only they wanted me out of the elevator, but they wanted me DEAD.

It was brutal, existing as a sub 5 male really is a crime in the eyes of foids.
Should've went ER or made a sequel to Virginia Tech.

Shame you couldn't of jammed the elevator.

I’ve been saying this consistently ever since I registered on .co: Women want ALL sub-5’s DEAD or ENSLAVED. There’s nothing they hate more than below average men.

This is why you can't be happy with women. Even if they're nice to you, its because of your looks, not because they have good character. How can someone date one of these foids knowing that they want average men dead for just existing?

:feelskek:

Be glad that you got it off your chest OP, repressing shitty memories isn't healthy for your psyche.

but no, their faces were full of disgust towards me, I could see the hatred in their eyes and how not only they wanted me out of the elevator, but they wanted me DEAD.
This , tbh . Is brutal . But they can't hurt me anymore

Next time a foid enters the same elevator as you,pepper spray it after leaving or just fart in it.

Dang. You should have started out a nice deuce in the elevator

Why didn't you push them out?

You should of slaughtered each of them (in Minecraft)

Probably I don't remember it that well, but I was like 58 kilos back then (manlet) so it definitely wasn't even ny fault.
Typical. They wouldn't have done this if you were a giant thug like Saint Floyd. Foids love messing with smaller men.

Typical. They wouldn't have done this if you were a giant thug like Saint Floyd. Foids love messing with smaller men.
As a manlet I've come to the realization that women want me DEAD just because my bones are not long enough.

If you were a Chad, then a foid or two would have willingly got off the elevator and gave you their number