Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I got brutally driver’s license pillled today.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I saw an old classmate of mine from High School drive a nice, seemingly brand new Volkswagen SUV while I was sitting on the bus today and he smirked back to me, pointing to my window seat to his friend as if he recognized me! If you can’t drive a car by 18 in America, it’s over! :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Same here in Germany :feelsbadman:

in turkey it is normal to die without buying a car

@Incelius Savage @Transcended Trucel @sub human

I have literal ptsd from failing several times my driver license
Can't even go ER in a legal way

I didnt got mine and Im 30.
I read article online where women said that a man without driving license is not a man, and when the reported asked if she has driver license she said she doesnt, but she is a women so its not the same.

giga brutal and relatable. Same happened to me. I got my driver license late after college because subhuman poorfag parents refused to pay for training. So couldn't drive and had to choose job that train could take me to. Such is our lives as trucels born to vile inhumane disgusting curry shitskin scum.

Took met 6-8 years after normalfags to get the license. And then like 10+ years after normalfaggot to get a car. such is the life of a muzzie currycel

I read article online where women said that a man without driving license is not a man, and when the reported asked if she has driver license she said she doesnt, but she is a women so its not the same.
Sadly I have to agree with the foid. Without a driver's license you are basically cockblocked from living in 85-90% of America. You are equivalent to a castrated male,a eunuch. Too brutal.

Having a car is cucked. You have to pay for the car itself, the gas, the insurance, repairs. Public transport is much better

Bruh, he probably financed it.
Who is giving loans to an 18 year old to buy a car? Most 18 year olds don’t even have a credit score.

Having a car is cucked. You have to pay for the car itself, the gas, the insurance, repairs. Public transport is much better
There is no public transport in the US, busses are slow and always running late.

Who is giving loans to an 18 year old to buy a car? Most 18 year olds don’t even have a credit score.
People start working early. He could have co signed with his parents or uncles etc.

I saw an old classmate of mine from High School drive a nice, seemingly brand new Volkswagen SUV while I was sitting on the bus today and he smirked back to me, pointing to my window seat to his friend as if he recognized me! If you can’t drive a car by 18 in America, it’s over! :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Now imagine how brutal the driver’s license pill is in your mid 20s.

truecel trait, you don't have a licence

Dont worry brother, i ride my bike everywhere

I don't like cars really.

At least you live somewhere with public transport and/or you can bike or walk somewhere, my neighborhood is so shit you'll get mugged or ran over. I still need my parents to drive me everywhere and it's fucking embarrassing as fuck.

And here I thought I was one of few people to lack the ability to drive.

He has a higher chance of dying in a car accident than you do in a bus accident.

I failed three times on the fourth time they got sick of me and passed me
I took behind the wheel twice as an adult btw

Hear this all the time. Home, job, car, virginity etc.....

Men choose, women decide.

Imagine being strong, independent & better but also oppressed, needing help & lower expectations.

I could never get the hang of the petrol car my parents forced me to drive so i gave up
Im a moped cuck now

Im 29 and still cant drive.

Had about 80 hours of practice
Failed 2 exams
Paid 4000 eur

Car is quite expensive in Poland, but most people have it anyway because if you dont have a car you are called a looser. Noone wants to be called a looser. People are ltierally spending 20% of their monthly income just to maintain a car, while they could spent 5 times less on public transport.

8 here, going tomorrow for the 9th. Changing driving schools is the only way I can bear it, but some people just ask to change their teachers. I recommend you to look for "that place" with the lowest exam failing rates. Every country has one or two famous ones for it, google search is your friend in this case. Usually it's a mostly inhabited town which feels like a closed circuit, in comparison to stressful crowded as fuck cities and such.

edit: recommendation.

Last edited:
hw will u survive when society collapes due to zombie apocalypse and your neighbours die and you have to escape with their cute daughter

8 here, going tomorrow for the 9th. Changing driving schools is the only way I can bear it, but some people just ask to change their teachers. I recommend you to look for "that place" with the lowest exam failing rates. Every country has one or two famous ones for it, google search is your friend in this case. Usually it's a mostly inhabited town which feels like a closed circuit, in comparison to stressful crowded as fuck cities and such.

edit: recommendation.
Good luck then :dab:
I gave up with that thing, I won't retry for a long time.

over for footcels

Good luck then :dab:
I gave up with that thing, I won't retry for a long time.
Thanks fren, just got the license yesterday because of the town strategy I said. I was the 1st guy to take the exam from my group, but opposed to the soulless city, the examiner went easy on me because they can see how many tries you have taken. I even didn't have to park, still he said to me that he was 50/50 with it. Which basically means that if my other mates hadn't done a worse exam than me after, I would have been fucked.

But things went well luckily, wish I had searched sooner for it. It was intensive driving training, but helped me to achieve in a few days what I couldn't in a whole fucking year, I really was ready to give up too. But finally had a nice teacher, that encouraged us to see our mates driving to learn about what they did better than us, see what mistakes they make so you don't make them later, and to help us remember the town. It still sucks that such a necessary thing these days is so much about luck.

I spunked 18k pounds on a new motor in June. The monthly payments are almost as much as my mortgage. Fuck it. You only live once. Have to find some joy where you can in life.

Any Oldcels here remeber @LastGerman :feelshaha:

Never began for publictransportationcels

I haven't got mine and I'm 23, not because I'm lazy tho it's because I will never be able to afford a car
was sitting on the bus
truecel trait, you don't have a licence
too high inhib to ever drive
Im 29 and still cant drive.

Had about 80 hours of practice
Failed 2 exams
Paid 4000 eur
Can relate

I wasted shitload of money for driving test, was too high inhib to continue and stopped studying for the test

But I’m a NEET, only wagecucks need to drive

Jfl brutal. He was laughing at you being a bus rider. (I'm one too)