Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I got brutally attacked in college today

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★
Previous post: https://incels.is/threads/victory-i...y-and-his-friends-are-laughing-at-him.664092/

The guy I beat in a fight, who I thought made peace with, got his friend who was taller, stronger and knew grappling to ruthlessly attack me.

It didn't even start with this though, as in the morning, he threw an empty carton milkshake at me in class and didn't get into trouble for it. The teacher knew who did it, but pretended not to know. I brushed it off.

At the end of the day, the guys friend began following me after class and demanded I apologise to his friend or else he will batter me. I tried being nice, rational civil, logical, polite, but he said he didn't care about being fair or that he started it, he took pride in the fact he didn't care about being fair.

The threats continued, and continued, and continued, and I knew if I just walk away, he will sucker punch me, so I threw the first punch after all of his threats

This didn't go well because I know striking but quickly it got to the ground and I said in my head very quickly "Why the #### did I dismiss grappling sessions" He had every advantage in the book, plus had good grappling skills, so I lost, only able to land a few punches.

I have quite a few bruises, but I was able to take the hits, even though I was overwhelmed due to having no BJJ skills. A huge crowd watched the fight, but nobody came to help me, they just watched with excitement.

Once he left, I heard him say in a very demonic voice "I F'NG HATE HIM!!!!" keep in mind ive only had two past conversations with this person and both times were pleasant.

I had a meltdown once I had left the area in one of my favourite small cafe's, the not because of that particular incident alone, but the fact that my whole life I've been mistreated because of my autism. I get stared at on the street, whispered about, mocked, met with passive aggressiveness by strangers, fired, and all this happens no matter where I go, how I "carry" myself etc.

I basically said about how #### my life has been and continues to be, to the staff employees. They were very nice and understanding, they told me that I should get help with my mental problems so I "don't do anything drastic" I really considered this, but therapist only pretend to care, they're faker than strippers, and it would either be some cuck saying "it's all about confidence bro" or a foid saying it must he my fault somehow that society has done this to me. They replied that many therapist just go through the motions, so I'm glad they agreed therapy is retarded. I promised them that I'll buy more food and drink next time as an apology for taking up their time.

My friends and family are suggesting I start a new life somewhere in a foreign country or get involved in monastry. I plan on going to the DPRK once my grandmother passes away, but have only told 2 people that.

It actually seems the older I get the worse my autism gets.

I got a call later by some of the college admins asking if I was okay and that they were "concerned" but it is all part of their job, so I brushed of civility and ranted about the bullsh## MMR vaccine that destroyed my life and how a society that treats a lonely guy with mental health problems like trash his entire life shouldn't be surprised when that abused person goes ER (Didn't use that phrase specifically but you know what I mean)

We both have been temporarily suspended until the College investigates the matter further, but I've decided to quit college. I'm going to go back to the combat sports lessons after 2 years of not going and ill be focusing on Muay Thai and Grappling in lieu of just standard kickboxing.

but I did learn something:

My entire life, I reached my hand out offering kindness, friendship and serenity to this society and never have I benefited from it, as my kindness was always met with vicious brutality. Today I learned that trying to be reasonable with people is a RETARDED idea. The best thing to do when you face oppression is to make the oppressor paralysed from the neck down.

Last edited:
Previous post: https://incels.is/threads/victory-i...y-and-his-friends-are-laughing-at-him.664092/

The guy I beat in a fight, who I thought made peace with, got his friend who was taller, stronger and knew grappling to ruthlessly attack me.

It didn't even start with this though, as in the morning, he threw an empty carton of apple juice at me in class and didn't get into trouble for it. The teacher knew who did it, but pretended not to know. I brushed it off.

At the end of the day, the guys friend began following me after class and demanded I apologise to his friend or else he will batter me. I tried being nice, rational civil, logical, polite, but he said he didn't care about being fair or that he started it, he took pride in the fact he didn't care about being fair.

The threats continued, and continued, and continued, and I knew if I just walk away, he will sucker punch me, so I threw the first punch after all of his threats

This didn't go well because I know striking but quickly it got to the ground and I said in my head very quickly "Why the #### did I dismiss grappling sessions" He had every advantage in the book, plus had good grappling skills, so I lost, only able to land a few punches.

I have quite a few bruises, but I was able to take the hits, even though I was overwhelmed due to having no BJJ skills. A huge crowd watched the fight, but nobody came to help me, they just watched with excitement.

Once he left, I heard him say in a very demonic voice "I F'NG HATE HIM!!!!" keep in mind ive only had two past conversations with this person and both times were pleasant.

I had a meltdown once I had left the area in one of my favourite small cafe's, the not because of that particular incident alone, but the fact that my whole life I've been mistreated because of my autism. I get stared at on the street, whispered about, mocked, met with passive aggressiveness by strangers, fired, and all this happens no matter where I go, how I "carry" myself etc.

I basically said about how #### my life has been and continues to be, to the staff employees. They were very nice and understanding, they told me that I should get help with my mental problems so I "don't do anything drastic" I really considered this, but therapist only pretend to care, they're faker than strippers, and it would either be some cuck saying "it's all about confidence bro" or a foid saying it must he my fault somehow that society has done this to me. They replied that many therapist just go through the motions, so I'm glad they agreed therapy is retarded. I promised them that I'll buy more food and drink next time as an apology for taking up their time.

My friends and family are suggesting I start a new life somewhere in a foreign country or get involved in monastry. I plan on going to the DPRK once my grandmother passes away, but have only told 2 people that.

I got a call later by some of the college admins asking if I was okay and that they were "concerned" but it is all part of their job, so I brushed of civility and ranted about the bullsh## MMR vaccine that destroyed my life and how a society that treats a lonely guy with mental health problems like trash his entire life shouldn't be surprised when that abused person goes ER (Didn't use that phrase specifically but you know what I mean)

We both have been temporarily suspended until the College investigates the matter further, but I've decided to quit college. I'm going to go back to the combat sports lessons after 2 years of not going and ill be focusing on Muay Thai and Grappling in lieu of just standard kickboxing.

My entire life, I reached my hand out offering kindness, friendship and serenity to this society and never have I benefited from it, as my kindness was always met with vicious brutality. Today I learned that trying to be reasonable with people is a RETARDED idea. The best thing to do when you face oppression is to make the oppressor paralysed from the neck down.
@Logic55

Predictable that he would call his boyfriend after that event, at the end college "life" is over and still incelated

Predictable that he would call his boyfriend after that event, at the end college "life" is over and still incelated
I would never do such a thing, though my friend who is a former competitive kickboxer wants to find him as he goes to the college sometimes to revise mathematical skills. I don't think he'll do anything, but if he did, I wouldn't lose sleep. It would be using their own tactics against them, except I never asked my friend to do such a thing. I hate them so much.

Id bring a Revolver under my pants, and have the rabbits squirrel between their legs. The bigger they are, the easier they fall to your knees.

6ft 9? Bitch please
Thats how tall the basket becomes
Prepare the GRILL hombre

Reddit.com
"Ohhh nooooooo!!!!! You must TAKE the abuse incel piece of shit!!!" :feels::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Id bring a Revolver under my pants, and have the rabbits squirrel between their legs. The bigger they are, the easier they fall to your knees.

6ft 9? Bitch please
Thats how tall the basket becomes
Prepare the GRILL hombre

Reddit.com
"Ohhh nooooooo!!!!! You must TAKE the abuse incel piece of shit!!!" :feels::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
One time someone on reddit mocked me for being too nice, while saying in the same comment that I treat people too poorly. Delusional people.

One time someone on reddit mocked me for being too nice, while saying in the same comment that I treat people too poorly. Delusional people.
No need to lose brain capacity with absolute imbeciles. It is insulting to oneself.

Cool stories bro

I would beat him into the fucking concrete. Do NOT allow disrespect. If you see him again make him make the first move then drop his ass.

I wish I could have stood up for myself a long time ago because now I'm here. 23 years old. Alone. Rotting in my room. Beyond mentally unwell.

If you allow yourself to get disrespected you will regret it in the future when you look back on life.

I would beat him into the fucking concrete. Do NOT allow disrespect. If you see him again make him make the first move then drop his ass.

I wish I could have stood up for myself a long time ago because now I'm here. 23 years old. Alone. Rotting in my room. Beyond mentally unwell.

If you allow yourself to get disrespected you will regret it in the future when you look back on life.
I made the first move and got messed up due to grappling which I have no experience with

I made the first move and got messed up due to grappling which I have no experience with
Yeah, once you get on the ground it's hard to recover without experience.

You are still a cool guy for going into all this stuff at the first place and thinking about upgrading your skills!
This is all hierarchy instinct, where everyone is trying to find out who is tougher in the group. Some people have higher primative level (not controling emotions and urges, being impulsive) and they usually start all the problems. People with lesser primative level might have great warrior skills, but they just like to sit by themselves with thinking about their own things and not interested into endless social dominance - and it often resolves into problems.

Last edited:
Dude this is messed up.

I'm a short Indian who went to college with a whole bunch of redneck chads and they don't do shit like this. People are becoming primitive.

Take machete and carry this as backup solution

I would never do such a thing, though my friend who is a former competitive kickboxer wants to find him as he goes to the college sometimes to revise mathematical skills. I don't think he'll do anything, but if he did, I wouldn't lose sleep. It would be using their own tactics against them, except I never asked my friend to do such a thing. I hate them so much.
Ask him too.

It didn't even start with this though, as in the morning, he threw an empty carton milkshake at me in class and didn't get into trouble for it. The teacher knew who did it, but pretended not to know. I brushed it off.

Even though that guy was bigger and stronger, you still didn't back down and fought him. That is very brave, and badass, I deeply admire your determination to stand up to your oppressor. Don't let those scumbags take advantage of you, show them who's boss, show them who the superior one is :feelsYall:

Last edited:
Fucking brootal, your college is basically early high school :worryfeels:

How can someone be this fucking schizo

For some reason it doesn’t sound like you lost it's not like you tapped out/begged or anything

+ "Grappling" is so gay

For some reason it doesn’t sound like you lost it's not like you tapped out/begged or anything

+ "Grappling" is so gay
Cant you all see that its such an obvious tale?

Why are you faggots so gullible?

Sorry for being a gullible faggot but can you elaborate on why you think it's so obviously fake and gay ? Normies do get aggressive sometimes

Show that fucker your Final Solution :feelsLSD:
Based

Sorry for being a gullible faggot but can you elaborate on why you think it's so obviously fake and gay ? Normies do get aggressive sometimes
Theres no video no nothing, no proof whatsoever

A series of fights this big, like a scene from a movie, would at least be on public normie social media

Especially since he claims to be in COLLEGE in ENGLAND of all places, something like this would be huge

Even back in my high school the minor slap fights would be filmed and posted publically

Theres no video no nothing, no proof whatsoever

A series of fights this big, like a scene from a movie, would at least be on public normie social media

Especially since he claims to be in COLLEGE in ENGLAND of all places, something like this would be huge

Even back in my high school the minor slap fights would be filmed and posted publically
:lul: Yeah makes sense. Didn't even cross my mind cause i'm detached from the real world, normie apes do film everything especially if there's a crowd. I'm still giving him the benefit of the doubt though, i don't want to throw a stone at a fellowcel

Imagine fighting all the time and women still think you're subhuman garbage.

Cho was right

Imagine fighting all the time and women still think you're subhuman garbage.
Another reason to think it's fake. This level of thugmaxxery should've landed at least 5 beckies on his cock by now

Another reason to think it's fake. This level of thugmaxxery should've landed at least 5 beckies on his cock by now
Yeah, and the fact there's no videos of him fighting.

This.
+++
"Super retard strength"
Is you're fren!

When you are fighting a crowd it's best to just go berserkER mode on them and try to fuck them up so bad that they'll never do it again.

Yeah, and the fact there's no videos of him fighting.
That's something that pretty much only happens in America and also I have no idea whether or not someone filmed it. If we need video evidence for everything, anyone that doesn't dox their themselves = fakecel

+ "Grappling" is so gay
Grappling is only "gay" because we live in a gay society. 50 years ago, nobody would have your opinion.

tbh if .IS wasn't so gullible, they wouldn't keep falling for every LARP thread on ID

Grappling is only "gay" because we live in a gay society. 50 years ago, nobody would have your opinion.
I say it's gay cause i see it as kinda unfair and extremely tricky, almost duplicitous in nature

I say it's gay cause i see it as kinda unfair and extremely tricky, almost duplicitous in nature
Grappling can be very beneficial for short people when fighting taller opponents, so I'm going to go through with learning grappling.

Grappling can be very beneficial for short people when fighting taller opponents, so I'm going to go through with learning grappling.
True but i mean imagine a boxer with a real champion's heart being beaten into submission by some asshole bully with no heart at all just cause he luckilly managed to get his opponent to the ground. This is ragefuel. Maybe grappling was not that popular 50 years ago for a reason but i'm just talking out of my ass at this point

True but i mean imagine a boxer with a real champion's heart being beaten into submission by some asshole bully with no heart at all just cause he luckilly managed to get his opponent to the ground. This is ragefuel. Maybe grappling was not that popular 50 years ago for a reason but i'm just talking out of my ass at this point
I understand your feelings I used to call it gay too, and didn't even want to try it, but now I will go through with grappling so I can destroy the oppressors.

Praying for you brother

I understand your feelings I used to call it gay too, and didn't even want to try it, but now I will go through with grappling so I can destroy the oppressors.
Post video of the fight NOW

reminds me of my high school days

now i have CTE from all the hits to the head

I've a lot to say but I'm not going to say more than this: how do you have so much self control?

That's something that pretty much only happens in America and also I have no idea whether or not someone filmed it. If we need video evidence for everything, anyone that doesn't dox their themselves = fakecel
Agreed

First start grappling

Second leave them be the bigger man
Let them have their moral victory

Do not let that damage your pride you were the bigger man you just defended himself and that guy was a b**** p**** had to resort to stuff like that

Where are you located? Where on Earth are people fighting at University?