Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i got braces at 19

hehe xd

hehe xd

Banned
-
it doesnt even matter because im missing lateral incissors so ill never have ideal teeth, im on my second day and already broke a piece and the clinic never anwsers the phone so i have to get there physically, my teeth hurt and are uncomftroable, im in annoyijg unsolveablr pain, whats the point? im still khhv incel with or without good teeth so the suffering is pointless, in so tired good night

Id fuck a sea whale :feelsautistic:

how bad were your teeth before braces? I'm 22 and never got braces since I've never usually was insecure about teeth, perhaps I might get some now since my lower ones are slightly slanted

The pain will subside within a few days and only come back temporarily each time you get them tightened. Having braces is a good thing, teeth are important for looks and self esteem. I think it will be worth it in the end

Straight or crooked teeth, you're doomed either way.

20 and just got mine taken off after 3 years. took away the last 3 years of my teens and further fucked me up. being incel and then having to have braces put in is like throwing water on an already wet dog.

im getting braces in a couple months hehe

20 and just got mine taken off after 3 years. took away the last 3 years of my teens and further fucked me up. being incel and then having to have braces put in is like throwing water on an already wet dog.
Im 22 and getting some this year, i have nothing to lose to be honest i dont have friends anyways

You need gum contouring most of the time if your teeth aren't perfect sized anyway. Teeth are essential. Probably as much if not more so than hair.

You need gum contouring most of the time if your teeth aren't perfect sized anyway. Teeth are essential. Probably as much if not more so than hair.
Invisallign or metal braces, also will braces make my gums expose when i open my mouth

Braces plus jaw surgery is everything. That is the last final hope.
Tom-Cruise-teeth-and-Smile-Before-and-After-Braces.jpg

>tfw had perfect teeth from the beginning
>Tfw never needed braces

Feelsgoodman.

how bad were your teeth before braces? I'm 22 and never got braces since I've never usually was insecure about teeth, perhaps I might get some now since my lower ones are slightly slanted
my teeth are straight, but im missing lateral incissors (google it) and literally all my teeth are gapped

bottom row is a little crooked

you are lucky you have them. my teeth are absolutely fucked and I'm not sure if I can get any anytime soon.

sucks you got them so late though

my teeth are straight, but im missing lateral incissors (google it) and literally all my teeth are gapped

bottom row is a little crooked
And you're banned again. That didn't last long.

lol over before it began.

it doesnt even matter because im missing lateral incissors so ill never have ideal teeth, im on my second day and already broke a piece and the clinic never anwsers the phone so i have to get there physically, my teeth hurt and are uncomftroable, im in annoyijg unsolveablr pain, whats the point? im still khhv incel with or without good teeth so the suffering is pointless, in so tired good night
Don't worry man, the first few days are always the worst. Use pain medication if it's too much. I'm getting mine off in a couple weeks.