Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I Got Blamed By My Parents For Being Bullied or Called A Fag

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Typically, when I talked about being bullied by my "friends" I got the same kind of useless advice or scolding, though sometimes my mother would yell at the bullies which led to more humiliation and emasculation. It was always "ignore them" or just "don't take it too seriously" or somehow change myself so they bullied me less, "like not cry or show weakness". One time I complained about being called a fag and my parents asked if I did anything to make the boys think I was gay, they said something about changing myself like not staring weirdly or that I was doing something to make them think I was gay.

So basically my life was go outside and get bullied, come back home get yelled at or beaten, ask for advice from an adult and get blamed and shamed and made to feel weak and worthless, I wonder how I survived this honestly. Some combination of (((pharmaceutical drugs)) and my autistic interests kept me going.

The thing is, I am the one that gets called a fag by my parents. Slav parents give their children shit intentionally to "toughen" them up. Or maybe its just in there Slav genes to be scum? Idk.

And there is virtually nothing I can do in return.

Eat/lift or suffer for the rest of your life.

The thing is, I am the one that gets called a fag by my parents. Slav parents give their children shit intentionally to "toughen" them up.

And there is virtually nothing I can do in return.
I got called other emasculating names, but not fag, mainly because equivalent word doesn't exist in Indian culture.

I got called other emasculating names, but not fag, mainly because equivalent word doesn't exist in Indian culture.
My parents just call me Gay. Or give me smirk remarks such as "are you homosexual?".

Should of been taught fighting skills & encouraged to bop the nose nice & hard at the next sleight. You mess with the bull you get the horns, there'd be a lot less open bullying if that was taught.

dude stop with these blackpills this is too brutal i cant consume this amount of your threads in such a short time i really feel bad for you man

You cannot win as a man.

How many bad memories do you have JFL...

dude stop with these blackpills this is too brutal i cant consume this amount of your threads in such a short time i really feel bad for you man

Typically, when I talked about being bullied by my "friends" I got the same kind of useless advice or scolding, though sometimes my mother would yell at the bullies which led to more humiliation and emasculation. It was always "ignore them" or just "don't take it too seriously" or somehow change myself so they bullied me less, "like not cry or show weakness". One time I complained about being called a fag and my parents asked if I did anything to make the boys think I was gay, they said something about changing myself like not staring weirdly or that I was doing something to make them think I was gay.

So basically my life was go outside and get bullied, come back home get yelled at or beaten, ask for advice from an adult and get blamed and shamed and made to feel weak and worthless, I wonder how I survived this honestly. Some combination of (((pharmaceutical drugs)) and my autistic interests kept me going.
this is so brutal because very often parents will do shit that makes you weird or incompatible with your peers (dressing you weird or not giving you money or not letting you stay out late at night or not giving you cool experiences to talk about like the other kids)

and then they ramp up the criticism that you are not fitting in with your peers, considering your peers "good judges of character" of you after fucking you up lol

take advice from someone that was bullied for years.

buy a good pepper spray, and just spray the bully in the eyes. don't even give it too much thought, just do it.
claim that it was self-defense and that person attacked you, the cops won't do shit

legit retarded parents. I had to throw books at my bullies and tell them I was gonna kill them for them back off
You cannot win as a man.
you can but u need true dedication. a will so strong that nothing can shake it

Man up, I've been bullied too and I never cared. How can you care about what inferior people think of you?

Man up, I've been bullied too and I never cared. How can you care about what inferior people think of you?
Maybe you care when they lift u and put your head in a toilet that was recently used by 5 guys.

Maybe you care when they lift u and put your head in a toilet that was recently used by 5 guys.
That's a more extreme situation, many people break simply by their classmates comments and stuff like that because they are mentally weak. If you are being bullied like the example you made, there are still plenty of things you can do about it, but I understand it can affect you

That's a more extreme situation, many people break simply by their classmates comments and stuff like that because they are mentally weak. If you are being bullied like the example you made, there are still plenty of things you can do about it, but I understand it can affect you
Lmao, not getting affected is the fastest way to cuckoldry.

Lmao, not getting affected is the fastest way to cuckoldry.
Why cuckoldry? Try to insult Chad on his looks and he won't give a fuck, I don't care when normies insult me for being weird because I know I'm intellectually superior to them, it's the same principle
"“The higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly.” -Nietzsche.

Why cuckoldry? Try to insult Chad on his looks and he won't give a fuck, I don't care when normies insult me for being weird because I know I'm intellectually superior to them, it's the same principle
"“The higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly.” -Nietzsche.
Ah, I know your type. I'd have to write a long post to correspond with you.