Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got blackpilled hard. Incels never win and Chad never loses

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
So my friend helped me improve my tinder profile because before i only had boring selfies in my room. Next day i check my tinder and i got pretty good amount of matches. I also matched with some of the girls that I was catfishing on my chad account so I was able to see how they act around chad vs an incel.

In order to make something happen, I tried to be more confident when texting girls like I am on my chad catfish account. This bitch puts me back in my place when I puled my move on her. She told me "I don't do hookupsl".

Talking to incel - https://imgur.com/a/aaZII

BITCH wtf you mean you don't do hookups. Over on my chad account she freakin bought lube and she is giving me her address on the Chadfish account and wants to have shower sex!

talking to Chad - https://imgur.com/a/qlmTy

This bitch is such a hypocrite. God I hate how chad has it so easy!
We are literally missing a good face in order to have sex, fuck this personality bullshit!!!!!!!
God end me now

Send her the catfish convo :D

You punish your mind to bring us these blackpills. it's admirable

If you got matches, you got a chance, bro.

Take is slow and steady.

One fuck every other month is better than none.

Giving femoids a choice was the first mistake of mankind

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

proves what everyone suspected all along.

A woman saying she's not a slut, doesn't do hookups, etc. just shows you're ugly or at least not Chad enough.

suicide fuel, i wanna kms right now

Wow, that blackpill actually hurt me.

If you decide to catfish her, please record. I wish somebody would just fucking acid face her already, because she really deserves it after seeing that. Then we will see if she is still too good for a subhuman.

AHAHAHA FUCKING BRUTAL.

She might be trying to have you orbit her. Or she wants an LTR so she can have someone to abuse emotionally and financially. Try to keep the thing going,tell her you are looking for something special,serious. Then fuck her and dump her ass.

I fucking hate Chads. I mainly hate nature because its the true reason, but I can't help it but hate Chads so much.

Pics of the femoid in question ? I am curious what's she like

How does inceltears answer this? No seriously, do they have literally any response? If you're IT and you're lurking please make your response. The truth is laid out right here for everyone to see. It's unambiguous

If rippedandrich''s blackpool was atomic, this is the fucking tsar bomba. Sticky this shit forever

QuantumDummy said:
Had the same idea.

its pointless, like trying to contact with a 2d being while being in 3d urself

Posts pictures of the Chad you used

Sub24inchSkull said:
Posts pictures of the Chad you used

my profile picture

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
my profile picture

It might just be a bad picture but he doesn't look that aesthetic

Best poster on this site.

Keep doing St. BlackOps2cel's holy work. We're all proud of you

Prince Of Dankness said:
I wish somebody would just fucking acid face her already, because she really deserves it after seeing that.

Well he did get her address.

Up to OP, I have no intention of doing that.

my profile picture

Send her the catfisch convo and confront her with it then screenshot her reaction you will be my hero.

What pic did you use for Chad. Also send her the convo and post reaction

The black pill reigns supreme.

Framecel222 said:
Call her out!

If Chad confronts a femoid, he is manly man calling her out for her bullshit and it's hot.

If an incel confronts a femoid, she will hamster hard, and spin the narrative in her favor in the most absurd of ways.

A-fucking-WALT.

Mahlo said:
You punish your mind to bring us these blackpills. it's admirable

I want to expose the truth and i want the world to know the truth.

I won't stop until this "just be confidence" and "Have a nice personality" meme dies off.

This is advanced level shit here sir..well done

Zyros said:
I fucking hate Chads. I mainly hate nature because its the true reason, but I can't help it but hate Chads so much.

Understandable, but no hate for femoids ?

So my friend helped me improve my tinder profile because before i only had boring selfies in my room. Next day i check my tinder and i got pretty good amount of matches. I also matched with some of the girls that I was catfishing on my chad account so I was able to see how they act around chad vs an incel.

In order to make something happen, I tried to be more confident when texting girls like I am on my chad catfish account. This bitch puts me back in my place when I puled my move on her. She told me "I don't do hookupsl".

BITCH wtf you mean you don't do hookups. Over on my chad account she freakin bought lube and she is giving me her address on the Chadfish account and wants to have shower sex!

We are literally missing a good face in order to have sex, fuck this personality bullshit!!!!!!!
God end me now

Holy shit. More proof here of lookism. I'd love to see how IT tries to explain this one.

MODS PUT THIS IN IMPORTANT THREADS

Did you forget to shower before the convos with your real account?

XDe2mqk.gif

Nuclear blackpill.

INB4 cucktears say "oh but its a hookup app, of course LOOKS MATTER"

undeadcel said:
Understandable, but no hate for femoids ?

No, because they aren't competitors sharing my gender and probably having better life quality than me because genetic privilege.

Damn, and they say femails are good people...

being ugly is hell

you guys are dogs

I will continue as usual

25017950_1965508546822561_2087252744627814400_n.jpg

mylifeistrash said:
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
proves what everyone suspected all along.
A woman saying she's not a slut, doesn't do hookups, etc. just shows you're ugly or at least not Chad enough.
So true, she was a completely different person. You have to be insanely attractive to have women flirt with you like that.
Most women are on tinder for an ego-boost. Only the top %5 of men get laid on tinder.

It's fucking annoying when femoids swipe right on guys that they don't want to fuck. Like, bitch? What's the point? It's like thinking you might have a chance, but it turns out that they only swiped right on you to get validation.

holy fuck. This is ER fuel

that blackpill is another 50cal into my titanium plate carrier.

broken ribs but im not quite dead yet.

God end me now
A fresh batch of blackpill right here, proving that your physical appearance is what matters when it comes to sex or relationships yet again and that the notion of personality or confidence getting a say in this is stupid.

Confront her about and record it.

Holy shit mother of blackpill, life is bullcrap, why do we even try?

N2VTtFS.png

If you say you're clean? How dumb and slutty can Claudia get?

Great job brother, few people here has balls to get yourself hurt to bring these blackpills to the forum.