Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got blackpilled hard. Incels never win and Chad never loses

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
St.Tropez said:
Send her the catfish convo :D
Don't be silly! You can't confront someone from behind a screen.

catfishman23 said:
Confront her about and record it.
This. Fucking do it mah man. @Reddit_is_for_cucks

I've got an idea:

1) Schedule it so your "old fashioned" date is after Chad fuck session.

2) Print out Chad's face and make mask with cardboard.

3) Arrive at her house in time for Chad fuck session.

4) Message her as your true self and tell her that you arrived early anyway.
     - Now she'll panic thinking that both Chad and incel have arrived at the same time.

5) Put on the mask before she opens the door.

6) Ask her, "Hellooo, do you want to fuck?"

7) She'll be quite stunned and will stammer, so remove the mask to reveal your true face, and say, "Never mind, old fashioned date then."   :p

Based on how femoids work, her mind will be blown for about 5 seconds, following which she will then lose it and start shouting at you.

100% Win.

7339er said:
XDe2mqk.gif

Nuclear blackpill.

INB4 cucktears say "oh but its a hookup app, of course LOOKS MATTER"

Nah, they will say that only some women are bad.

That nuclear cam's auto-exposure is so cool. Makes it look like day turned to night.

She's a 9/10. Try hitting on an ugly girl.

dKZv597.png

My God is her grammar atrocious.

Guess she's only good at one thing.    :sick:

Melinda said:
She's a 9/10. Try hitting on an ugly girl.

She's got no integrity anyway.

Integrity. When's the last time that word was actually relevant? Heh

saddupbro said:
dKZv597.png

My God is her grammar atrocious.

Guess she's only good at one thing.    :sick:

She's got no integrity anyway.

Integrity. When's the last time that word was actually relevant? Heh

No integrity doesn't mean no standards. She fucks Chads daily so she has no reason to settle for less, unlike an ugly slut. Try hitting on an ugly slut.

nausea said:
you guys are dogs

I will continue as usual

25017950_1965508546822561_2087252744627814400_n.jpg

I love MEMRI translations.

Melinda said:
No integrity doesn't mean no standards. She fucks Chads daily so she has no reason to settle for less, unlike an ugly slut. Try hitting on an ugly slut.

Of course. It's pure selfishness.

Holy fucking shit lmao. This needs to be forever stickied. IT has NO answer for this. Those fucking faggots.

KyloRen said:
If you got matches, you got a chance, bro.

Take is slow and steady.

One fuck every other month is better than none.

thats absolute cuckoldry

Like I always say, boyos. If she is outright thirsty for you, DITCH her immediately. Don't fall for the "traditional girl" act or "let's wait before having sex" crap. Those 2 convos show very clearly the difference between a guy she's legit attracted to and a guy she's merely willing to settle for.

Wow, she probably wants to use you as a meal ticket.

You can tell by the way she talks that she is pretty stupid. No loss.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
So my friend helped me improve my tinder profile because before i only had boring selfies in my room. Next day i check my tinder and i got pretty good amount of matches. I also matched with some of the girls that I was catfishing on my chad account so I was able to see how they act around chad vs an incel.

In order to make something happen, I tried to be more confident when texting girls like I am on my chad catfish account. This bitch puts me back in my place when I puled my move on her. She told me "I don't do hookupsl".

Talking to incel - https://imgur.com/a/aaZII

BITCH wtf you mean you don't do hookups. Over on my chad account she freakin bought lube and she is giving me her address on the Chadfish account and wants to have shower sex!

talking to Chad - https://imgur.com/a/qlmTy

This bitch is such a hypocrite. God I hate how chad has it so easy!
We are literally missing a good face in order to have sex, fuck this personality bullshit!!!!!!!
God end me now

Are you able to bypass Tinder's phone verification when making multiple accounts?

What does the chad catfish look like ?

"I do not do hookups! it's not true! It's bullshit! I do not do hookups!! I do not! Oh hi Chad."

I feel like beating her head in with a sledgehammer

NeverSubmit said:
I feel like beating her head in with a sledgehammer

Talk to her on your real account and say you and catfish are friends irl and ask her to explain herself, then tell her to treat your friends better as your chad account and reject her unless she bangs your less attractive friend.

atleast she was willing to go out with you, you arent incel tier but normie tier. she wouldnt match with me. however chad ALWAYS wins in the end

I did something similar on my real account too, the difference.. just wow

lmfao this is golden

BlackpilledTruecel said:
atleast she was willing to go out with you, you arent incel tier but normie tier. she wouldnt match with me. however chad ALWAYS wins in the end

she just wanted a free meal

I needed this thanks. I was just starting to get hopeful again

I don't know how any posters are surprised by these.

Love this. Just wait till she mentions you to "Chad", shell be like, " we cant fuck tonight cus I'm going out with some beta, hes nothing to worry about".

Holy f*cking shit man, this hurts to read.

I would do anything to be attractive

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
So my friend helped me improve my tinder profile because before i only had boring selfies in my room. Next day i check my tinder and i got pretty good amount of matches. I also matched with some of the girls that I was catfishing on my chad account so I was able to see how they act around chad vs an incel.

In order to make something happen, I tried to be more confident when texting girls like I am on my chad catfish account. This bitch puts me back in my place when I puled my move on her. She told me "I don't do hookupsl".

Talking to incel - https://imgur.com/a/aaZII

BITCH wtf you mean you don't do hookups. Over on my chad account she freakin bought lube and she is giving me her address on the Chadfish account and wants to have shower sex!

talking to Chad - https://imgur.com/a/qlmTy

This bitch is such a hypocrite. God I hate how chad has it so easy!
We are literally missing a good face in order to have sex, fuck this personality bullshit!!!!!!!
God end me now

What image did you use for the incel, and what image did you use for chad?

notimportant said:
What image did you use for the incel, and what image did you use for chad?

IIRC himself and his fake Chad is some old classmate. Could be awkward if they meet up and marry and run into ex-chadmate at some point. Dude is cross-contaminating like a motherfucker. Worlds colliding.

I did this before with girls on meetme and okcupid.com. It was a brutal blackpill that was hard to swallow.

ugh I feel sick. Cruel world.

saddupbro said:
Don't be silly! You can't confront someone from behind a screen.

This. Fucking do it mah man.   @Reddit_is_for_cucks

I've got an idea:

1) Schedule it so your "old fashioned" date is after Chad fuck session.

2) Print out Chad's face and make mask with cardboard.

3) Arrive at her house in time for Chad fuck session.

4) Message her as your true self and tell her that you arrived early anyway.
     - Now she'll panic thinking that both Chad and incel have arrived at the same time.

5) Put on the mask before she opens the door.

6) Ask her, "Hellooo, do you want to fuck?"

7) She'll be quite stunned and will stammer, so remove the mask to reveal your true face, and say, "Never mind, old fashioned date then."   :p

Based on how femoids work, her mind will be blown for about 5 seconds, following which she will then lose it and start shouting at you.

100% Win.

Nah, they will say that only some women are bad.

That nuclear cam's auto-exposure is so cool. Makes it look like day turned to night.

My idea exactly holy fuck people actually think like me on this planet. Here's how I'd tweak it:

-paint a 6 pack using water colour paint or a marker

-After the mask removal say it was for a prank and you have a fvck ton of subscribers (she'll think you have m+s{money and status})

-Play it off as a joke, build social comfort then begin bedroom escalation. 

BOOM! GET LAID.