Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I got beaten up by a gang of foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 36097
  • Start date
I got beaten up by a gang of foids back when I was 15. I was a latebloomercel, shortel, framecel.

So in school a bunch of popular foids who some were fucking taller than me, decided to annoy and deliberately get rude to me in the corridors. So I retaliated but then one kicked me. I was confused asf but then I got angry and kicked her back. Then she got mad and chased me but luckily I got away.

It was very embarrassing because a lot of dudes where there watching screaming, shouting and laughing while this was happening. :feelsrope:

The girl said “watch what happens after school”, as I left the scene.

Okay so then school was over and I decided to leave my classroom. I then stupidly thought that I could beat that girl up. But little did I know that this was the worst idea I could think of. :feelswhat:

I was told to come to the astroturf to fight that girl. She was far was taller than me. In my dumb head I actually believed that I was going to fight a fair one on one fight.

Around 5 of her friends were also there. They began to square up to me and started throwing hands. One grabbed my legs and I fell to the ground. Then they all fucking started beating me, kicking me and threw some liquid on me. I was in a curled position trying to protect myself from their vicious attacks. I was utterly helpless as they pounded my entire body with no mercy.

To make it worse a lot of people were watching and laughing. In the corner of my eye I also saw a guy recording me on his phone. So fucking brootal. I managed to get up and run to the school gates.

I got home quickly as possible and I had bruises all over my face :cryfeels:.

I couldn’t let my family know what happened so I hid under my bed covers crying and raging at what happened on that awful day.
I have a similar story, Was getting ready for college orientation and they put us all in this auditorium. I sat in one of the center rows and there was a blonde 6/10 girl sitting directly behind me, she was eating peanuts and other mixed nuts, she was also sitting next to two very large men 6'2" + guys. She then proceeded to throw the peanuts at the back of my head, I turned around and told her to stop it and focus on the orientation. This didn't help, she continued throwing nuts at my head and giggled when I looked back at her. There was an important part about student numbers and our I.D. cards, she stopped during this but directly after started waddling up paper and throwing it at me, I grabbed he r wrist and the two dudes just let it happen they knew she went too far. The girl tried to pull her fist out of my grip and ended up hitting herself in the face giving herself a bruise :whitepill: and she stopped messing with me for the entire remainder of the orientation.

gender of peace strikes again

Last edited:
I mostly do as well, I only ever really speak when spoken to
now is the time for you to make relatives " or better people with benefits " / f R i E n D s

dont be like me , a fucking sperg that will be left alone for good .

anyways just my 2 cents yet again , everything depends on social standing and looks now ,
so it could be over even for you , lol.

I got beaten up by a gang of foids back when I was 15. I was a latebloomercel, shortel, framecel.

So in school a bunch of popular foids who some were fucking taller than me, decided to annoy and deliberately get rude to me in the corridors. So I retaliated but then one kicked me. I was confused asf but then I got angry and kicked her back. Then she got mad and chased me but luckily I got away.

It was very embarrassing because a lot of dudes where there watching screaming, shouting and laughing while this was happening. :feelsrope:

The girl said “watch what happens after school”, as I left the scene.

Okay so then school was over and I decided to leave my classroom. I then stupidly thought that I could beat that girl up. But little did I know that this was the worst idea I could think of. :feelswhat:

I was told to come to the astroturf to fight that girl. She was far was taller than me. In my dumb head I actually believed that I was going to fight a fair one on one fight.

Around 5 of her friends were also there. They began to square up to me and started throwing hands. One grabbed my legs and I fell to the ground. Then they all fucking started beating me, kicking me and threw some liquid on me. I was in a curled position trying to protect myself from their vicious attacks. I was utterly helpless as they pounded my entire body with no mercy.

To make it worse a lot of people were watching and laughing. In the corner of my eye I also saw a guy recording me on his phone. So fucking brootal. I managed to get up and run to the school gates.

I got home quickly as possible and I had bruises all over my face :cryfeels:.

I couldn’t let my family know what happened so I hid under my bed covers crying and raging at what happened on that awful day.
kill yourself man thats all there is too it or kill them

You messed up bro, missed your chance. Should have held frame and they would have been taken turns sucking you off :redpill:

I could take on a bunch of femoids in a fight.