Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I got beaten up by a gang of foids

Snarvindur

Snarvindur

Recruit
★★★
3d 5h 6m
I got beaten up by a gang of foids back when I was 15. I was a latebloomercel, shortel, framecel.

So in school a bunch of popular foids who some were fucking taller than me, decided to annoy and deliberately get rude to me in the corridors. So I retaliated but then one kicked me. I was confused asf but then I got angry and kicked her back. Then she got mad and chased me but luckily I got away.

It was very embarrassing because a lot of dudes where there watching screaming, shouting and laughing while this was happening. :feelsrope:

The girl said “watch what happens after school”, as I left the scene.

Okay so then school was over and I decided to leave my classroom. I then stupidly thought that I could beat that girl up. But little did I know that this was the worst idea I could think of. :feelswhat:

I was told to come to the astroturf to fight that girl. She was far was taller than me. In my dumb head I actually believed that I was going to fight a fair one on one fight.

Around 5 of her friends were also there. They began to square up to me and started throwing hands. One grabbed my legs and I fell to the ground. Then they all fucking started beating me, kicking me and threw some liquid on me. I was in a curled position trying to protect myself from their vicious attacks. I was utterly helpless as they pounded my entire body with no mercy.

To make it worse a lot of people were watching and laughing. In the corner of my eye I also saw a guy recording me on his phone. So fucking brootal. I managed to get up and run to the school gates.

I got home quickly as possible and I had bruises all over my face :cryfeels:.

I couldn’t let my family know what happened so I hid under my bed covers crying and raging at what happened on that awful day.

Deleted member 34959

Deleted member 34959

Pain.
-
2d 13h 48m
I'm fifteen right now and I am very good at avoiding confrontation, I dunno how but I can de-escelate any situation and remain cool for the most part. I guess it's a gift, but because of this I'm bad at sticking up for myself so it's also a curse

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
144d 6h 37m
Had a foid throw stuff at me when I ate at lunch. It wasn't enough I was sitting alone and she lives on easy model with a ton of friends, but seeing a weak male like myself just pissed her off.

PPEcel

PPEcel

0/10 truecel
★★★★★
184d 19h 46m
m too drunk to tell if this is a larp

do you not have a submachine gun

S

SubHumanCurry

Banned
-
6d 23h 28m
Snarvindur

Snarvindur

Recruit
★★★
3d 5h 6m
PPEcel said:

Kek :feelshaha:

Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★★★
33d 9h 15m
:soy::soy::soy: "They were into you inkell! You wasted your chance":soy::soy::soy::soy:

Portuguesecel

Portuguesecel

Greycel
12d 19h 30m
damn bro how weak are you?

Snarvindur

Snarvindur

Recruit
★★★
3d 5h 6m
Netzachcel said:
:soy::soy::soy: "They were into you inkell! You wasted your chance":soy::soy::soy::soy:
One of them was my crush. She also was involved beating me. I think it’s because I tried to ask her out weeks before that incident. JFL
Portuguesecel said:
damn bro how weak are you?
I was low t, latebloomercel, shortcel and framecel. I was also very skinny and had no muscle. I stood no chance with my subhuman genetics.

Last edited:
kanyepilled

kanyepilled

footsketball jersey wearer
★★
74d 22h 47m
Nekopan said:
I'm fifteen right now and I am very good at avoiding confrontation, I dunno how but I can de-escelate any situation and remain cool for the most part. I guess it's a gift, but because of this I'm bad at sticking up for myself so it's also a curse
u ever get bullied?

FuRed

FuRed

Admiral
★★★★
26d 12h 28m
I once pissed off a landwhale I used to know and she charged at me swinging and kicking, I had to run away.

She was big if she had caught me with a hook she could have knocked me out

W

wastedTime

Recruit
★★★★
7d 4m
Snarvindur said:
I got beaten up by a gang of foids back when I was 15. I was a latebloomercel, shortel, framecel.

So in school a bunch of popular foids who some were fucking taller than me, decided to annoy and deliberately get rude to me in the corridors. So I retaliated but then one kicked me. I was confused asf but then I got angry and kicked her back. Then she got mad and chased me but luckily I got away.

It was very embarrassing because a lot of dudes where there watching screaming, shouting and laughing while this was happening. :feelsrope:

Okay so then school was over and I decided to leave my classroom. I then stupidly thought that I could beat that girl up. But little did I know that this was the worst idea I could think of. :feelswhat:

I was told to come to the astroturf to fight that girl. She was far was taller than me. In my dumb head I actually believed that I was going to fight a fair one on one fight.

Around 5 of her friends were also there. They began to square up to me and started throwing hands. One grabbed my legs and I fell to the ground. Then they all fucking started beating me, kicking me and threw some liquid on me. I was in a curled position trying to protect myself from their vicious attacks. I was utterly helpless as they pounded my entire body with no mercy.

To make it worse a lot of people were watching and laughing. In the corner of my eye I also saw a guy recording me on his phone. So fucking brootal. I managed to get up and run to the school gates.

I couldn’t let my family know what happened so I hid under my bed covers crying and raging at what happened on that awful day.
LMFAO why did you go there

I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
61d 31m
Snarvindur said:
I got angry and kicked her back. Then she got mad and chased me but luckily I got away.
Just kick them back theory. JFL at those who suggest weak people act that way.
Well. That sucks, OP. :incel:

Snarvindur

Snarvindur

Recruit
★★★
3d 5h 6m
wastedTime said:
LMFAO why did you go there
I thought I had a chance to be an alpha. Clearly that backfired.

haraharina

haraharina

bedmaxx and rotmaxx
-
1d 3h 44m
holy fuck thats subhuman
im 16 rn and id say im stronger than 95% of foids in my grade, give or take 2 gymcelled bitches

Broly

Broly

Anime Girl Connoisseur
★★★★★
91d 20h 1m
Deleted member 34959

Deleted member 34959

Pain.
-
2d 13h 48m
kanyepilled said:
u ever get bullied?
Yeah, by a good mix of girls and guys.

Broly

Broly

Anime Girl Connoisseur
★★★★★
91d 20h 1m
Nekopan said:
Doesn’t matter tbh, I was never bullied and I ended up here too

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

King of the dead, I sever your head
-
41d 7h 19m
I only got bullied by foids. I still get verbal bullied by random zoomer whores in public. Or they just stare at me with laughable or disgust expressions

They whisper and gossip shit to her friends about me. They do it in a very obviously way, they arent even trying to hide it

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
56d 3h 32m
ReplaceMyJuice said:
I only got bullied by foids. I still get verbal bullied by random zoomer whores in public. Or they just stare at me with laughable or disgust expressions

They whisper and gossip shit to her friends about me. They do it in a very obviously way, they arent even trying to hide it

Your experiences are equal to my own. The most recent one, Shannon Rose Bosanac, is now enjoying fame on the incel forums.

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

★★
74d 22h 47m
Nekopan said:
how do you put up with that? i don't get bullied at all but if i did i would go ER

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
272d 18h 39m
Brutal. Only bullying I got was from tallfags, I had to threaten to kill them and they stopped afterwards.

I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
61d 31m
ReplaceMyJuice said:
I only got bullied by foids.
Interesting. And I've gotten bullied by guys mostly. I think that's more common.

Deleted member 34959

Deleted member 34959

Pain.
-
2d 13h 48m
kanyepilled said:
how do you put up with that? i don't get bullied at all but if i did i would go ER
You just learn to keep your head down and mind your own business, if someone tries to mess with you just de escelate things or run.

I'm in a new highschool so I don't have to worry about those things anymore and I have a couple of people to chat with but I'll never really be the same.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
78d 25m
I was a lot stronger than everyone growing up, so no one fucked with me. That was the only good thing about my existence, but now I’m average height.

ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
199d 17h 1m
ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

King of the dead, I sever your head
-
41d 7h 19m
Intellau_Celistic said:
Your experiences are equal to my own. The most recent one, Shannon Rose Bosanac, is now enjoying fame on the incel forums.
Brutal

Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
★★★★★
79d 21h 3m
Snarvindur said:

When the incelistan is established they will be executed in the incel court of justice.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
452d 10h 12m
Intellau_Celistic said:
The most recent one, Shannon Rose Bosanac, is now enjoying fame on the incel forums.

Escthectrler

Escthectrler

Veteran
★★★
27d 16h 32m
waluigi_gang

waluigi_gang

Recruit
★★★
2d 1h 49m
Brutal if true

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

Recruit
★★
3d 8h 44m
The compassionate gender

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Meanwhile this the truecel rots
★★★★
43d 20h 32m
I'm so fucking weak in a sick way, I would lose even to a wheelchair user I can't even think about fighting
PPEcel said:

:feelshaha:

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

★★
74d 22h 47m
Nekopan said:
You just learn to keep your head down and mind your own business, if someone tries to mess with you just de escelate things or run.

I'm in a new highschool so I don't have to worry about those things anymore and I have a couple of people to chat with but I'll never really be the same.
mogs me at talking to people, i just sit alone and shit

R

rottingricecel

Recruit
★★★
9d 1h 38m
you might actually want to gymcel a bit. its just too bad if you dont have any defense against normies not to mention damn foids

GoyBargainer

GoyBargainer

Just know that if you hide, it doesn't go away
★★★
7d 10h 15m
Deleted member 34959

Deleted member 34959

Pain.
-
2d 13h 48m
kanyepilled said:
mogs me at talking to people, i just sit alone and shit
I mostly do as well, I only ever really speak when spoken to

Sigma

Sigma

Proud Misogynist
★★
11d 20m
Invest in a firEaRm

Portuguesecel

Portuguesecel

Greycel
12d 19h 30m
Even weak incels should be able to 1v3 foids, the strength difference is massive.

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
123d 18h 14m
I once fought a gang of nigger foids when i was 10 or something...

I us3d a stolen wrench on a cord and waved it around at them....

The big fat niggirl leader swung her bat at me

I dodged it and whacked it with my swinging wrench.

It buzzed and vibrated out of her hands while she screamed in pain.

The other niggirls stayed back.

The boss niggirl started laughing to maintain her leadership position. And apologized to me for threatening me.

"If i knew you were crazy I'd have hassled someone else! You look FUNNY with that wrench..."

They never fucked with me again.

FuRed

FuRed

Admiral
★★★★
26d 12h 28m
Snarvindur said:
I’m a blackcel
Go Chris Harper Mercer
Emba said:
I once fought a gang of nigger foids when i was 10 or something...

I us3d a stolen wrench on a cord and waved it around at them....

The big fat niggirl leader swung her bat at me

I dodged it and whacked it with my swinging wrench.

It buzzed and vibrated out of her hands while she screamed in pain.

The other niggirls stayed back.

The boss niggirl started laughing to maintain her leadership position. And apologized to me for threatening me.

"If i knew you were crazy I'd have hassled someone else! You look FUNNY with that wrench..."

They never fucked with me again.
Nice. Gotta watch those spooks

Snarvindur

Snarvindur

Recruit
★★★
3d 5h 6m
FuRed said:
Go Chris Harper Mercer

Nice. Gotta watch those spooks
I surprisingly have match his manifesto. I have no friends, no job and no girlfriend. :feelsrope:

WhoreCel95

WhoreCel95

Banned
-
18h 0m
Snarvindur said:

Go back to school the next day with a knife and put it under her throat and tell her to laugh now if she still think's its funny. Also, I'm willing to bet they were most likely nigger sheboons, because she couldnt fight 1 on 1.

Snarvindur

Snarvindur

Recruit
★★★
3d 5h 6m
WhoreCel95 said:
Go back to school the next day with a knife and put it under her throat and tell her to laugh now if she still think's its funny. Also, I'm willing to bet they were most likely nigger sheboons, because she couldnt fight 1 on 1.
Actually they were not sheb00ns :cryfeels:

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
204d 9h 41m
I can beat a foid in a fight I bet.

govnyaker

govnyaker

Officer
★★★
23d 8h 36m
why you did not knife her? in minecraft

WhoreCel95

WhoreCel95

Banned
-
18h 0m
-BrettyBoy- said:
I can beat a foid in a fight I bet.
foids are extremely weak and most of them don't know how to fight and end up panicking

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
204d 9h 41m
WhoreCel95 said:
foids are extremely weak and most of them don't know how to fight and end up panicking
Yeah, exactly, man. :feelsokman:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8