Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I got beaten up by a gang of foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 36097
  • Start date
Deleted member 36097

Deleted member 36097

Self-banned
-
I got beaten up by a gang of foids back when I was 15. I was a latebloomercel, shortel, framecel.

So in school a bunch of popular foids who some were fucking taller than me, decided to annoy and deliberately get rude to me in the corridors. So I retaliated but then one kicked me. I was confused asf but then I got angry and kicked her back. Then she got mad and chased me but luckily I got away.

It was very embarrassing because a lot of dudes where there watching screaming, shouting and laughing while this was happening. :feelsrope:

The girl said “watch what happens after school”, as I left the scene.

Okay so then school was over and I decided to leave my classroom. I then stupidly thought that I could beat that girl up. But little did I know that this was the worst idea I could think of. :feelswhat:

I was told to come to the astroturf to fight that girl. She was far was taller than me. In my dumb head I actually believed that I was going to fight a fair one on one fight.

Around 5 of her friends were also there. They began to square up to me and started throwing hands. One grabbed my legs and I fell to the ground. Then they all fucking started beating me, kicking me and threw some liquid on me. I was in a curled position trying to protect myself from their vicious attacks. I was utterly helpless as they pounded my entire body with no mercy.

To make it worse a lot of people were watching and laughing. In the corner of my eye I also saw a guy recording me on his phone. So fucking brootal. I managed to get up and run to the school gates.

I got home quickly as possible and I had bruises all over my face :cryfeels:.

I couldn’t let my family know what happened so I hid under my bed covers crying and raging at what happened on that awful day.

I'm fifteen right now and I am very good at avoiding confrontation, I dunno how but I can de-escelate any situation and remain cool for the most part. I guess it's a gift, but because of this I'm bad at sticking up for myself so it's also a curse

Had a foid throw stuff at me when I ate at lunch. It wasn't enough I was sitting alone and she lives on easy model with a ton of friends, but seeing a weak male like myself just pissed her off.

m too drunk to tell if this is a larp

do you not have a submachine gun

:soy::soy::soy: "They were into you inkell! You wasted your chance":soy::soy::soy::soy:

damn bro how weak are you?

:soy::soy::soy: "They were into you inkell! You wasted your chance":soy::soy::soy::soy:
One of them was my crush. She also was involved beating me. I think it’s because I tried to ask her out weeks before that incident. JFL
damn bro how weak are you?
I was low t, latebloomercel, shortcel and framecel. I was also very skinny and had no muscle. I stood no chance with my subhuman genetics.

Last edited:
I'm fifteen right now and I am very good at avoiding confrontation, I dunno how but I can de-escelate any situation and remain cool for the most part. I guess it's a gift, but because of this I'm bad at sticking up for myself so it's also a curse
u ever get bullied?

I once pissed off a landwhale I used to know and she charged at me swinging and kicking, I had to run away.

She was big if she had caught me with a hook she could have knocked me out

I got beaten up by a gang of foids back when I was 15. I was a latebloomercel, shortel, framecel.

So in school a bunch of popular foids who some were fucking taller than me, decided to annoy and deliberately get rude to me in the corridors. So I retaliated but then one kicked me. I was confused asf but then I got angry and kicked her back. Then she got mad and chased me but luckily I got away.

It was very embarrassing because a lot of dudes where there watching screaming, shouting and laughing while this was happening. :feelsrope:

Okay so then school was over and I decided to leave my classroom. I then stupidly thought that I could beat that girl up. But little did I know that this was the worst idea I could think of. :feelswhat:

I was told to come to the astroturf to fight that girl. She was far was taller than me. In my dumb head I actually believed that I was going to fight a fair one on one fight.

Around 5 of her friends were also there. They began to square up to me and started throwing hands. One grabbed my legs and I fell to the ground. Then they all fucking started beating me, kicking me and threw some liquid on me. I was in a curled position trying to protect myself from their vicious attacks. I was utterly helpless as they pounded my entire body with no mercy.

To make it worse a lot of people were watching and laughing. In the corner of my eye I also saw a guy recording me on his phone. So fucking brootal. I managed to get up and run to the school gates.

I couldn’t let my family know what happened so I hid under my bed covers crying and raging at what happened on that awful day.
LMFAO why did you go there

I got angry and kicked her back. Then she got mad and chased me but luckily I got away.
Just kick them back theory. JFL at those who suggest weak people act that way.
Well. That sucks, OP. :incel:

holy fuck thats subhuman
im 16 rn and id say im stronger than 95% of foids in my grade, give or take 2 gymcelled bitches

I only got bullied by foids. I still get verbal bullied by random zoomer whores in public. Or they just stare at me with laughable or disgust expressions

They whisper and gossip shit to her friends about me. They do it in a very obviously way, they arent even trying to hide it

I only got bullied by foids. I still get verbal bullied by random zoomer whores in public. Or they just stare at me with laughable or disgust expressions

They whisper and gossip shit to her friends about me. They do it in a very obviously way, they arent even trying to hide it

Your experiences are equal to my own. The most recent one, Shannon Rose Bosanac, is now enjoying fame on the incel forums.

Brutal. Only bullying I got was from tallfags, I had to threaten to kill them and they stopped afterwards.

how do you put up with that? i don't get bullied at all but if i did i would go ER
You just learn to keep your head down and mind your own business, if someone tries to mess with you just de escelate things or run.

I'm in a new highschool so I don't have to worry about those things anymore and I have a couple of people to chat with but I'll never really be the same.

I was a lot stronger than everyone growing up, so no one fucked with me. That was the only good thing about my existence, but now I’m average height.

When the incelistan is established they will be executed in the incel court of justice.

The most recent one, Shannon Rose Bosanac, is now enjoying fame on the incel forums.
A421DFB0 850C 444F B47B 7BE2FB172871

The compassionate gender

I'm so fucking weak in a sick way, I would lose even to a wheelchair user I can't even think about fighting
m too drunk to tell if this is a larp

do you not have a submachine gun

:feelshaha:

You just learn to keep your head down and mind your own business, if someone tries to mess with you just de escelate things or run.

I'm in a new highschool so I don't have to worry about those things anymore and I have a couple of people to chat with but I'll never really be the same.
mogs me at talking to people, i just sit alone and shit

you might actually want to gymcel a bit. its just too bad if you dont have any defense against normies not to mention damn foids

Invest in a firEaRm

Even weak incels should be able to 1v3 foids, the strength difference is massive.

I once fought a gang of nigger foids when i was 10 or something...

I us3d a stolen wrench on a cord and waved it around at them....

The big fat niggirl leader swung her bat at me

I dodged it and whacked it with my swinging wrench.

It buzzed and vibrated out of her hands while she screamed in pain.

The other niggirls stayed back.

The boss niggirl started laughing to maintain her leadership position. And apologized to me for threatening me.

"If i knew you were crazy I'd have hassled someone else! You look FUNNY with that wrench..."

They never fucked with me again.

I’m a blackcel
Go Chris Harper Mercer
I once fought a gang of nigger foids when i was 10 or something...

I us3d a stolen wrench on a cord and waved it around at them....

The big fat niggirl leader swung her bat at me

I dodged it and whacked it with my swinging wrench.

It buzzed and vibrated out of her hands while she screamed in pain.

The other niggirls stayed back.

The boss niggirl started laughing to maintain her leadership position. And apologized to me for threatening me.

"If i knew you were crazy I'd have hassled someone else! You look FUNNY with that wrench..."

They never fucked with me again.
Nice. Gotta watch those spooks

Go Chris Harper Mercer

Nice. Gotta watch those spooks
I surprisingly have match his manifesto. I have no friends, no job and no girlfriend. :feelsrope:

Go back to school the next day with a knife and put it under her throat and tell her to laugh now if she still think's its funny. Also, I'm willing to bet they were most likely nigger sheboons, because she couldnt fight 1 on 1.

Go back to school the next day with a knife and put it under her throat and tell her to laugh now if she still think's its funny. Also, I'm willing to bet they were most likely nigger sheboons, because she couldnt fight 1 on 1.
Actually they were not sheb00ns :cryfeels:

I can beat a foid in a fight I bet.

why you did not knife her? in minecraft

The empathetic gender :feelsclown::feelsclown:
Foids also used to laugh at me when normies used to bully me