Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I got beat up by my coworkers.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I already said i lost my job bu i haven't said why so i will elaborate. So there was this work party saturday. i didn't want to go by my coworkers kept insisting so i caved in. Things were pretty shit. Noone talked to me too miuch and so i just drank by myself. THey somked so weed, so i smoked some too. I drank way too much and got high as well.

By the end of the party people started to play wrestling and some coworkers started taunting me saying i should fight t. And so i did. I lost quite badly Some 35 year old guy who weighs 30 kg than threw me on the ground. They laughed at me and that was that. But i never know where to let go. So i attacked him again and then just went over all insane.

I had no chance of wiining. Everyone was against me and they were older than me. I don't really remember much. I remember getting beat up and saying i'll kill them all and then being forced in to a uber.

But yeah that was great. Nothing better than getting beat up and losing youir job at the same time. I bety they are all laughing at me now.

Sad shit, old boy. Drink up, tiger.

Report them for smoking weeb

holy shit, did you get hurt bad? did you hurt them?

holy shit, did you get hurt bad? did you hurt them?
I didn't hur anybody. I was too drunk and they are all older and weigh more than me. And literally everyone was against me. My ribs hurt cause i got throw on the ground and my neck too cause one guy tried to strangle me.

brutal incel trait. God damn life never gives you a break

incel trait: getting fired from your job

sounds terrible,alcohol really mess things up sometimes

So they beated you up without a reason? Holy shit I hate normies so fucking much

I want Chad to punch me in the face and shatter my teeth and my jaw in one hit and then behead me because I'm subhuman filth and that would be the natural order of the world.

I want Chad to punch me in the face and shatter my teeth and my jaw in one hit and then behead me because I'm subhuman filth and that would be the natural order of the world.
A659BE16 A0B6 4A3F A09C 7D9FC8ACC4B2

I bet they beat him up because of autismphobe, the privileged scum bags.
:feelsree:

You should have used a weapon.
Just do it yourself worshipper