Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got banned on Tinder

11gaijin

11gaijin

Escortcel
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
3,896
Online
5h 10m
So I used to do lots of experiments with different locations using my profile and even other chadlites and chads. I even did Gandy, Chico, Broderick Hunter and Curry Mr World 2016 kek. Posted the results on r/Incels if anyone remembers. Got banned on both accounts that I had. I can't even spread blackpills now. Ogre for me, kek
 
Weed

Weed

ded srs
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,623
Online
45d 1h 17m
Does changing IP works tho?
 
C

Celcelleclec

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
137
Online
0
Bro do you have a clip containing all your experimente. I remember a couple but I'd like to refresh my memory.
 
11gaijin

11gaijin

Escortcel
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
3,896
Online
5h 10m
Celcelleclec said:
Bro do you have a clip containing all your experimente. I remember a couple but I'd like to refresh my memory.

Nah man, I dont :( id chad experiments by race in London and Singapore. Fucking cuck reddit. I thought my posts were safe there.


Weed said:
Does changing IP works tho?

No, it depends on the phone number used to sign. Btw is it u in ur avatar and signature?
 
C

Celcelleclec

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
137
Online
0
11gaijin said:
Nah man, I dont :( id chad experiments by race in London and Singapore. Fucking cuck reddit. I thought my posts were safe there.



No, it depends on the phone number used to sign. Btw is it u in ur avatar and signature?



No I think it's a bluepilled guy who refused to swallow the blackpill. The dude in the pic obv has more than 8%body fat ;p
 
11gaijin

11gaijin

Escortcel
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
3,896
Online
5h 10m
Celcelleclec said:
No I think it's a bluepilled guy who refused to swallow the blackpill. The dude in the pic obv has more than 8%body fat ;p

hehe, the 2nd q was to weed, the first poster. Causes confusion due to clubbed replies.
 
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
37,500
Online
63d 16h 58m
I remember those threads. They were good threads.
 
Weed

Weed

ded srs
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,623
Online
45d 1h 17m
11gaijin said:
Nah man, I dont :( id chad experiments by race in London and Singapore. Fucking cuck reddit. I thought my posts were safe there.



No, it depends on the phone number used to sign. Btw is it u in ur avatar and signature?



Nope, not me.

LgkvFk4.jpg
 = https://www.reddit.com/user/hamlossus He hasn't posted anything in 5 months tbh, mb he roped himself. brb I check his steam.

nope he hasn't  :cool:
 
11gaijin

11gaijin

Escortcel
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
3,896
Online
5h 10m
Weed said:
Nope, not me.

LgkvFk4.jpg
 = https://www.reddit.com/user/hamlossus He hasn't posted anything in 5 months tbh, mb he roped himself. brb I check his steam.

nope he hasn't  :cool:

Damn, he used to post on r/Incels?
 
Weed

Weed

ded srs
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,623
Online
45d 1h 17m
11gaijin said:
Damn, he used to post on r/Incels?

Nah dude he is bluepilled AS FUCK. I tried to blackpill him https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=1009



Check his post history on reddit 
"Honesltly a lot Im over wieght My friends are assholes I cant get laid No selfesteem Take your pick"
 
11gaijin

11gaijin

Escortcel
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
3,896
Online
5h 10m
Weed said:
Nah dude he is bluepilled AS FUCK. I tried to blackpill him https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=1009



Check his post history on reddit 
"Honesltly a lot Im over wieght My friends are assholes I cant get laid No selfesteem Take your pick"

Lol, ogre for him.
 
lonelyreee

lonelyreee

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
89
Online
0
11gaijin said:
Nah man, I dont :( id chad experiments by race in London and Singapore. Fucking cuck reddit. I thought my posts were safe there.


Here you go:

http://web.archive.org/web/20171103001032/https://www.reddit.com/r/Incels/comments/79yuhf/tinder_chad_experiment_by_race_results_singapore/

http://web.archive.org/web/20171103011258/https://www.reddit.com/r/Incels/comments/79qlbu/tinder_chad_experiment_by_race_results_featuring/
 
C

Circlemarveljerk

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
125
Online
0
There are a few software's out there that can bypass it.
 
11gaijin

11gaijin

Escortcel
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
3,896
Online
5h 10m
lonelyreee said:
Here you go:

http://web.archive.org/web/20171103001032/https://www.reddit.com/r/Incels/comments/79yuhf/tinder_chad_experiment_by_race_results_singapore/

http://web.archive.org/web/20171103011258/https://www.reddit.com/r/Incels/comments/79qlbu/tinder_chad_experiment_by_race_results_featuring/

Dudddddee, my man. Thanks a lot for finding them <3
 
dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
2,647
Online
0
yeah, shit, you were one of the earlier ones to do tinder experiements on r/incels, ive done it like 4 years ago with other networks tho


thinking to give tinder chad profiles a shot to amuse myself
 
Weed

Weed

ded srs
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,623
Online
45d 1h 17m
11gaijin said:
Lol, ogre for him.

I will try to add him on steam but this time I will be careful and won't try to blackpill him at first. I just feel like he's my idol. Legit equivalent to stblackopscel
 

Similar threads

Zer0/∞
Replies
83
Views
2K
Misogynist Curry 卐
Misogynist Curry 卐
mlcurrycel
Replies
17
Views
443
Pixycel
Pixycel
thespanishcel
Replies
15
Views
229
NorthernWind
NorthernWind
Puppeter
Replies
7
Views
253
Blackpillennium
Blackpillennium
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top