Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy ‘I got banned from anti-women’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
‘I got banned from Anti-women. I totally showed them incels’. :soy:

IncelTear is so cucked today, well, it’s always cucked but you get the point. So many simps thinking they are the shit just because they got banned for simping over moist holes.

I get banned from supposedly misogynistic chats on Telegram for being "too extreme." It's just a sign that you're a real one.

That's because Inceltears are brigading them by the sudden increase of screenshots from the Anti-Women Subreddit.

I got banned from reddit all together back in August

They tell Incels that we are ‘pathetic losers‘ but then do shit like this jfl

I just can't fathom why they are so obsessed with us, I mean if I had a relationship last thing I'd do is spend my day browsing websites full of things that I hate and post about it, they have wayy too much time on their hands that they don't know what to do with:feelskek:..
they are more pathetic than us

I bet 5000 NEETbuxx if someone makes a subreddit called anti-men, it will never get banned :feelsclown: