Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I got approached by an asian woman

U

uninstall

Banned
-
and a man

they were promoting some sort of religious sect

but I listened to their presentation as I am lonely as fuck and they were the only people willing to talk to me

they asked me to sign up

but I refused

Cults are dangerous

Cults are dangerous
Yea, I'm sure that cult leader fucks all of them, that noodlewhore and also her male friend. If OP went in, he would get fucked as well. Cult game only works only when you are a cult leader.

Yeah, this sounds like you went through some potentially scary stuff
No, I didn't. But I did Japanese martial arts for a while and things can get awkward. Not to be underestimated. I got my head fucked but I was smart enough to leave early and went to a boxing gym instead.

One time an Asian feeemayle approached me with some Christianity b.s., I told her that her Chinese culture had prospered for hundreds of years without Christianity, so why bother converting? Oh yeah....she love "WhyyyGuyz"...a force no Asian woman can resist.

One time an Asian feeemayle approached me with some Christianity b.s., I told her that her Chinese culture had prospered for hundreds of years without Christianity, so why bother converting? Oh yeah....she love "WhyyyGuyz"...a force no Asian woman can resist.
Listen, the only reason to believe in Christianity is to unite the conservatives, like Franco did. Chinks couldn’t care less about some Arab Jew.