Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I got a tinder match!!!

89d51e7833a6204e37c03149dd49c43b81bb2497 full

Idk how you can even get a dude, especially when you set it to look for girls.

The guy even spoke to me first.

I was so happy I got a tinder notification I was almost shaking...

How is that even possible? Unless you set your preferences to men/gay?

Hold on don't YOU have to swipe right too? Also don't YOU have to have a setting turned on to see males? :feelswhere:

Prolly set foid in his bio and posted his .pics instead

I was machine gun swiping, and yeah he must have been in the stack larping as a foid.

Thing is he is actually v good looking, such a waste being gay he could get legit laid I reckon.

Is getting matches really that rare for incels?

Some men purposely set themselves to female so that straight men will find them.

I'm not sayin' fuck him, but at least your face is attractive to somebody.

Some men purposely set themselves to female so that straight men will find them.

Yeah I guess that is lifefuel, have known for a while gays are into me, at least for 2 years, and this week I found out its because I have girls eyebrows

:feelsugh: @FullTimeLoser look at this shit. so fucking sus
10 years ago I used to go live on Cam4 and gay men coomed to my asshole.
This is the guy that made a "I coomed to a tranny" thread 2 days ago. Which mod decided to only warn him and not ban him?

I wish knajjid was active @mental_out @SergeantIncel @knajjid @cocksucker two gay agenda posts in a week. Surely that's perma? @BummerDrummer

Yeah I guess that is lifefuel, have known for a while gays are into me, at least for 2 years, and this week I found out its because I have girls eyebrows

I mean it's bragging. In getting a Tinder match, you have more than most of us.

Again, I'm not saying fuck him. But you must understand that what you're saying with this thread is "I can attract people and you guys can't."

I mean it's bragging. In getting a Tinder match, you have more than most of us.

Again, I'm not saying fuck him. But you must understand that what you're saying with this thread is "I can attract people and you guys can't."
No defo not, many people on this forum have matched with trannys, hookers, and gays, it's just this was my first time, so I thought I'd share it

If a lesbian foid matched by mistake with a male larping it would be called harrassment. Meanwhile we can be raped by trannies and no ones give a shit. And if we complain we are called "transphobic".

No defo not, many people on this forum have matched with trannys, hookers, and gays, it's just this was my first time, so I thought I'd share it

Some, not many. It's bragging when they do it too.

cope, gays will fuck anything

jfl at this thread :lul:

I feel bad for a lot of the men on tinder. I was catfishing with guys cause I was bored one day and they always 99% swipe right compared to women which takes hours for a few matches to show up and thats with a chadlite pic (maybe though they may have seen through my catfish)

Their tinder bios and their faces says it all, they are never gonna get laid, they're incel tier but they are too bluepilled to know it. Gay or straight, they care a lot about their tinder bios and hope for the best while tinder thots put out zero effort shit like "I love dogs and instagram hmu" or "swipe left if you are below 6'ft"

Brutal dudepill

Why is he only temp banned, two gay threads in a week jc

What happened to @ChinaCurry?

What happened to @CelticTruecel?