Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I got a summons for jury duty - if the defendant is a foid, I'm finding them guilty

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
I almost want to be picked, so that I can influence the outcome. If the defendant (the person in trouble) is a male - they are fine by me, not guilty. I promise, if the defendant is a foid - I'm finding them guilty. The silly foid should have been having sex with a virgin incel, and cooking something, rather than getting into trouble.

thats based do it get the foid in jail

"The foid is guilty, send the whore to jail"

Comodo1 k02H  1024x512abc

What if the person is a bluepilled chad or normie who always tells others to work on their personality?

What if the person is a bluepilled chad or normie who always tells others to work on their personality?
jail too tbh. I wouldn't even look at objective facts and make pure judgement on the person's looks. if ugly I will help and seek mercy. if good looking or foid, will advocate for guilty verdict.

Bluepillers aren't my bros.
I understand completely, but I will always prefer seeing a foid get fucked over by the law than a man.

For example, if I report to jury duty, and the defendant is a 6'1" chad like professional surfer John John Florence - I would still rather see him get off, rather than a foid. Sure John John Florence could slay any foid, and he looks like the same jocks that would bully youngcels in high school - I still empathize with him because he is a male. Foids live life on easy-mode, and the legal system would probably be easier on them anyway. I'm not giving him a check for $1,000 or anything, my mentality is "you're a male like me, so I will help you with the power I have been given to affect the outcome of this case".

C44cc3fc8ec5b836dcacac4c6dbbfc55

Last edited:
Objective Judgement no matter what

Haaaa... I had jury duty once- but in my trial both the plaintiff and the defendant were both foids.

I wonder what would you do in that situation

Haaaa... I had jury duty once- but in my trial both the plaintiff and the defendant were both foids. What would you do in that situation?
fuck over the better looking one tbh or the one who is more bitchy/low class

Well you'll be deciding their fate along with a room full of probably bluepilled normalfags so I hope you're high IQ enough to come up with ways to sway their opinions.

isnt this illegal to admit or something :feelshaha:

niggas on here talk about fucking 8 yo, it don’t even matter :feelskek:
well admitting you want to fuck an 8 year isnt illegal, itll probably get you monitored but that's different. i'm not a legal nigga like @PPEcel so idk how it works but there's gotta be some type of law against this, probably to protect blacks or something :feelskek:

If I were a judge I would exonerate as many men as I can for crimes of "harassment", "rape" foid judges and cucks already do that to whores.

I am ignoring my summons. Fuck them. I do not need to do any duty for the government. They did not provide me services over a non-citizen.

This is why I am opening corporate offshore accounts in Belize with a Swiss bank. Not filing taxes at all and stealing money from the government for all the taxes they stole from me and did not provide services under their agreed contract.

Fuck them and fuck this shithole country.

Fuck the legal system - all you have to do is murder jews who are small in numbers. They are weak in reality. they only way they are able to last is their ability to hide.

Well you'll be deciding their fate along with a room full of probably bluepilled normalfags so I hope you're high IQ enough to come up with ways to sway their opinions.

If it's not an ugly manlet you should find them guilty tbh:dab:

I understand completely, but I will always prefer seeing a foid get fucked over by the law than a man.

For example, if I report to jury duty, and the defendant is a 6'1" chad like professional surfer John John Florence - I would still rather see him get off, rather than a foid. Sure John John Florence could slay any foid, and he looks like the same jocks that would bully youngcels in high school - I still empathize with him because he is a male. Foids live life on easy-mode, and the legal system would probably be easier on them anyway. I'm not giving him a check for $1,000 or anything, my mentality is "you're a male like me, so I will help you with the power I have been given to affect the outcome of this case".

View attachment 466890
Gigacucked

It's incel vs normies, not males vs females

jail too tbh. I wouldn't even look at objective facts and make pure judgement on the person's looks. if ugly I will help and seek mercy. if good looking or foid, will advocate for guilty verdict.

View attachment 466890
I would fuck over the Chad. I also support #meToo on Chads and rich men. I fucking hate them.
Gigacucked

It's incel vs normies, not males vs females
this

foid = guilty
chad = guilty
bluepilled = guilty
incel = not guilty

Fuck the system, and fuck being "fair" and "objective". No one was ever fair and objective to me, why should I be that way to others?

I almost want to be picked, so that I can influence the outcome. If the defendant (the person in trouble) is a male - they are fine by me, not guilty. I promise, if the defendant is a foid - I'm finding them guilty. The silly foid should have been having sex with a virgin incel, and cooking something, rather than getting into trouble.
Also if the defendant is normie or looks evil judge them guilty

I disagree here, I think we should only support Objective Judgement when declaring someone guilty. Jailing people over their inherent characteristics is exactly why the system is such that men can be sent to jail just based on testimony.

Now, if it is someone accused based on bullshit laws even if they are legally guilty, like someine accused for not paying a ridiculous sum for alimony, or for doing drugs, I am all for non guilty jury nullification, even if you should convict according to the law. I also would not convict in crime allegations that have zero evidence and relies entirely on testimony.

Also if the defendant is normie or looks evil judge them guilty

Isn't judging someone guilty for "looking evil" the same as judging them evil for being ugly? People will not admit judging ugly people guilty, but they will say shit like "something is "off" with him" "he looks like a creep" "he gives off a bad "vibe" "something is wrong about him", etc.

I disagree here, I think we should only support Objective Judgement when declaring someone guilty. Jailing people over their inherent characteristics is exactly why the system is such that men can be sent to jail just based on testimony.

Now, if it is someone accused based on bullshit laws even if they are legally guilty, like someine accused for not paying a ridiculous sum for alimony, or for doing drugs, I am all for non guilty jury nullification, even if you should convict according to the law. I also would not convict in crime allegations that have zero evidence and relies entirely on testimony.

Isn't judging someone guilty for "looking evil" the same as judging them evil for being ugly? People will not admit judging ugly people guilty, but they will say shit like "something is "off" with him" "he looks like a creep" "he gives off a bad "vibe" "something is wrong about him", etc.
Yeah you’re right bro

They'd release her early though

Would be cool if it was a pedo foid school teacher with a younger teenage boy, JFL. Find the bitch guilty anon and convince the rest of the jurors as well. :feelsjuice: Pedo roasties need to be made an example of for equality's sake. :feelskek:

Disagree about the male part. If the defendant were Chad, I would be biased against him as well.

foid = guilty
chad = guilty
bluepilled = guilty
incel = not guilty

Fuck the system, and fuck being "fair" and "objective". No one was ever fair and objective to me, why should I be that way to others?

based

You are on a site being monitored by law enforcement who definitely already know who you are (despite what you may think)

Are you trying to get locked up for some kind of discrimination "judicial misconduct" bullshit charge?

The best case scenario is that they simply make sure that you don't get selected

Why did you have to be an attention whore and make this thread BEFORE she got the guilty verdict?

This is the thread you make AFTER the case is finished (but even then that might be stupid because her case might get overturned when your personal bias is later taken into consideration)

You are on a site being monitored by law enforcement who definitely already know who you are (despite what you may think)

Are you trying to get locked up for some kind of discrimination "judicial misconduct" bullshit charge?

The best case scenario is that they simply make sure that you don't get selected

Why did you have to be an attention whore and make this thread BEFORE she got the guilty verdict?

This is the thread you make AFTER the case is finished (but even then that might be stupid because her case might get overturned when your personal bias is later taken into consideration)
You're not going to be locked up for not following jury instructions to a T. OP doesn't need to worry about facing criminal charges.

Worst thing that happens is, if they find out, they declare a mistrial and OP's efforts will be for naught