Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I got a small bed. Story

landocalarisian

landocalarisian

Banned
-
So 2 days ago I moved into a new apartment with some of my fraternity brothers. I got my stuff all set up I really love my new room. Last night we went out to get some milkshakes. I have a twin bed in my room because its not a big room. Both of my roommates started giving me shit on how small my bed was. They were saying how can you fuck a chick in that bed let alone sleep beside one. I said well I didn't plan on having a girl come to the room and fuck me. They were really confused. I said have you ever met a girl that likes me. They were like no. I said then I made my point no girls like me so how do I expect to get laid. They tried to blue pill me and shit. I was like girls instantly look at me and discount me as just a friend. One of my roommates insists on getting me laid now. I know it wont happen. Just pisses me off that my inceldom gets my shit from even my friends. I understand they are goofing on me in a way to help me in their eyes. But in the end, it just hurts.

Volcel if you don't let your friend assist you in getting laid.

>in a frat
>mad friends wanna get you laid

You're either a faggot or you're lying

So 2 days ago I moved into a new apartment with some of my fraternity brothers. I got my stuff all set up I really love my new room. Last night we went out to get some milkshakes. I have a twin bed in my room because its not a big room. Both of my roommates started giving me shit on how small my bed was. They were saying how can you fuck a chick in that bed let alone sleep beside one. I said well I didn't plan on having a girl come to the room and fuck me. They were really confused. I said have you ever met a girl that likes me. They were like no. I said then I made my point no girls like me so how do I expect to get laid. They tried to blue pill me and shit. I was like girls instantly look at me and discount me as just a friend. One of my roommates insists on getting me laid now. I know it wont happen. Just pisses me off that my inceldom gets my shit from even my friends. I understand they are goofing on me in a way to help me in their eyes. But in the end, it just hurts.
if you were truecel, they wouldn't even attempt. So go along with it. Maybe you can ascend.

Volcel if you don't let your friend assist you in getting laid.
It wont happen. And id feel bad if they got her drunk to do it
if you were truecel, they wouldn't even attempt. So go along with it. Maybe you can ascend.
Really I never looked at it that way. But guys do see other men different than women so i dout

at least you have friends? Stop wasting your time here and spend time with them if they are honest about getting you laid. You're probably not that ugly you know most people get girls through social circles

at least you have friends? Stop wasting your time here and spend time with them if they are honest about getting you laid. You're probably not that ugly you know most people get girls through social circles
True but I love this place so much

If t
You're lucky you have people who wanna get you laid. Go for it man

Wtf is this shit.
I wish i was in a frat and had bro friends that wanted to get me laid.
Op, you are privileged as fuck, take this opportunity or else you will always regret it.

I agree with the others here, you might as well give let them try.

Wtf is this shit.
I wish i was in a frat and had bro friends that wanted to get me laid.
Op, you are privileged as fuck, take this opportunity or else you will always regret it.
You guys give me hope. Your right i am privileged to have friends I wont deny the offer

you are right BUT getting help from friends to get laid is the best chance for us. if they know some slut they can help you

Your in a frat, you can have sex easily