Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I got a new social worker, giga-mogs me

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm a NEET on NEETbux, today I finally met the new social worker. For almost 30 years I only got toilets but now I finally have a man, I thought finally a man who could understand my issues and might be able to understand my lonely position in life.

Judging by his name I saw I thought it was a Turk and he had a very heavy Turkish accent on the phone, but today I met him in real life. He had a Dutch accent (well, Western Dutch) and he was a Hindustani (Indian, Pakistani, and Bangladeshi people in the Netherlands who come from the South American country of Suriname).

Obviously he had to be a 6'4 Chadpreet, on top of that he was wearing lifts making him 6'6. Despite his brown skin he literally looked like this.

Screenshot 20220921 193158

Same hair, same beard, basically a colour-swapped version of him. (Like he was an Aryan that only inherented the skin colour of his Dravidian ancestors).

Absolutely brutal, imagine getting giga-mogged in your own house.

Indian and Pakistani people in the Netherlands are all 6'4+, only first generation immigrants are typically around 5'6~5'8.

He was leanmaxxed, stylemaxxed, Etc. so he was looksmaxxed in every possible on top of being a Chadpreet.

My last social worker was a married mother of two and arrogant as fuck, I only saw the bitch once, the one before her was a blonde haired blue eyed Conservative girl with an amazing ass, she had a blue collar boyfriend and left to become a legal aid closet to her village. Despite being a Zoomer she didn't know what TikTok was and hated the idea of Tinder as a hook-up app. So good toilets exist, but they're all taken. :feelswhat:

Anyhow, now I will get giga-mogged basically every week for an hour. :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

Never began for NEETcels

Wonder how you know he was wearing lifts