Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got 2 messages on a dating site

late20scel

late20scel

Veteran
★★★★★
But I cant even fucking see the messages without paying 20€ :lul: :lul: :lul: I fucking hate dating websites

its 2 fugly african foids anyway where are my azn queens

That must one of the dating sites run by Tai Lopez.
You think that you are talking to a hot chick, but in reality you are talking to a bald brocel in Romania that is getting paid minimum wage to scam you.

You think that you are talking to a hot chick, but in reality you are talking to a bald brocel in Romania that is getting paid minimum wage to scam you.
nah these african foids are legit but they are most likely scammers asking for money

these hoes arent even hot they look 4/10 at best if you are generous

They're probably bots to entice you to pay.

You can bet one of them is an automated welcome message by the staff or something and the other one is also a bot advertising OF.

Holy shit is that guy still around? It's been a min since I heard that name

You can bet one of them is an automated welcome message by the staff or something and the other one is also a bot advertising OF.
nah I can see the beginning of the messages. One says "hi how-" and one said just "hi"

It's a scam! Don't pay anything.