Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I give up trying to get my oneitis, instead of trying hard to looksmaxx I’ll try hard to move on

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I’ll still looksmaxx but I’m not going to ask her out again, it’s just too stupid and pointless, if she wanted to date me she’d have texted me by now, I mean it’s been 2 years and I know she’s single now. If I try a second time it’s just unnecessary heartbreak. It’ll be hard to move on but I’ll try, starting by posting less about her, then I won’t be thinking about her as much.

@Incelius Savage
@Reclusemaxer
@Mellatt
@LeFrenchCel
@Animecel2D

Last edited:
i usually dream about oneites

did you ask her a date ?

did you ask her a date ?
I’ve asked her out almost 3 years ago but she had a bf at that time and she said she’d date me when she became single. She’s single now but she never brought that topic up again so I think it’s really pointless if I try.

I’ve asked her out almost 3 years ago but she had a bf at that time and she said she’d date me when she became single. She’s single now but she never brought that topic up again so I think it’s really pointless if I try.
dont ever ask for second time. i mean why tf r u around her after she rejected u ? it is cuckoldry

dont ever ask for second time. i mean why tf r u around her after she rejected u ? it is cuckoldry
Idk, I always tried to convince myself it wasn’t a rejection and just hoped one day she’ll text me good news. I guess I can confirm now she doesn’t wanna date me

Theres billions of other women out there your oneitis is not special no woman is they all have 20 bodies or more by the time they finish college

Last edited:
Theres billions of other women out there you're oneitis is not special no woman is they all have 20 bodies or more by the time they finish college
You’re right, I gotta stop protecting her like a cuck

People move on after 3 years. I mean it’s all on you. You should have worked harder to ask her out or try and get a date with her.

People move on after 3 years. I mean it’s all on you. You should have worked harder to ask her out or try and get a date with her.
I did 2 years ago she said she had a bf. Do you think it’s still worth it if I try again after I finish looksmaxx. If she rejects me I’ll shatter to pieces, most likely rope as well

I did 2 years ago she said she had a bf. Do you think it’s still worth it if I try again after I finish looksmaxx. If she rejects me I’ll shatter to pieces, most likely rope as well
I think she has her eyes set on another dude by now.

I’m crying my eyes out right now why didn’t it work out for me. If she wasn’t dating her bf when I asked her out I would have never ended up in a place like this

I loved her so much, I’m confident I love her even more than her ex did why did I end up liek this I really don’t deserve it

Holy shit about time, good on you for trying to finally move on from that whore tho

You need jesus christ not oneitis worshiping

This post is everything that is wrong with this site.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back