Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I give up on Fixing my Hormones and Gym-maxxing.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Just gonna drop weight and get lean, get on a super clean diet, take vitamins, and that's it. If that doesnt work, i don't give a fuck. (I was already lean 2 years ago and was doing this but went homeless after a family member and had no water. So i got set back) Having high sex drive is too much of a hassle anyway. That's just a bonus cuz i will barely be using social media and traveling / being outside most of the time in my new lifestyle. So jacking off will be a nice cope.

Then after that i can eat whatever i want and then do cardio during the day to lose the calories.

Why should i have to workout and do all this extra shit just to have high T when everyone else gets it by default?

Why should i have to spend thousands on steroids and hormones just to be normal when having no sex drive is better?

Doesn't sound fair to me. I'll do it in my next life..

I might still get my blood work done and show ya'll the results, idk...

Last edited:
USE HGH GROWTH HORMONE AND INSULINE AT LEAST I HAVE JUST FINISHED MY GYM TRANING ON SPEED THAT WAS BAD IDEA I FELT SO HORNY ALL THE TIME AND WAS ALMOST FAINTING WITH LAST REPS (IN VIDEO GAME
I'll go bald quicker (in video game)
unless i buy minoxodil (in video game)
but doesnt that decrease erections (in video game)
then ill have to up the t (in video game)
but then wont my balls shrink? (In video game)

I'll go bald quicker (in video game)
unless i buy minoxodil (in video game)
but doesnt that decrease erections (in video game)
then ill have to up the t (in video game)
but then wont my balls shrink? (In video game)
Yes I'm videogames as the projected WARDEN WILL GET YOU
View: https://youtu.be/Qa6R58-L3Ds
THE PROJECTION OF REALITY IS MADE BY THE WARDEN THE BLACK HOLES ARE GODS AS THRY GAVE ME THE CODE TO EVERYTHING ITS ALL A SIMULATION IN VIDOEGAMES:feelsree:

USE HGH GROWTH HORMONE AND INSULINE AT LEAST I HAVE JUST FINISHED MY GYM TRANING ON SPEED THAT WAS BAD IDEA I FELT SO HORNY ALL THE TIME AND WAS ALMOST FAINTING WITH LAST REPS (IN VIDEO GAME)
Aren't there multiple risks associated with HGH (in Call of Duty)?