Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I give a shit about my personal hygiene and my clothes!

just another incel

just another incel

88 Catgirls in Valhalla will be my reward
★★★
I think I'm a terminal incel. I only shower every few months. Only when I smell too bad do I wash my upper body and feet. My clothes are cheap and inappropriate. Just sweatpants, ill-fitting shirts and sweaters. I don't even have a jacket for the winter. I usually wear my underwear for several weeks and only change them when I get sore spots between my legs. I don't brush my teeth. Simply because I'm too lazy. If I get my clothes dirty while eating, I ignore it as long as I can. This is how I go shopping, this is how I go to work. I sometimes let my hair grow for months. The longest period so far has been over a year. Of course I never wash them. Just before I go to the hairdresser because otherwise I would be a little embarrassed. My apartment is a mess. I sleep on a mattress on the floor. I rarely change the sheets. Maybe once a year. I usually eat out of a dirty plastic bowl that I use every day because I'm too lazy to wash dishes that have been sitting dirty in the sink for, I don't know how long. I don't make any effort when I make myself something to eat. Very often I just heat up food in the microwave instead of frying or boiling it properly. Very often I just eat cold.

I've tried many times to do something about all of this but it's so much that I usually give up.

Last edited:
teeth rottin is good

Just wash your clothes nigger

planning on roping anytime soon?

Tbh this will be how my life will look like the day I'll live alone

Tbh this will be how my life will look like the day I'll live alone
Yes, and I imagined and planned it completely differently. I actually wanted to have everything nice and clean and take care of myself. But I haven't even bought a bed yet. Simply because I was too lazy to build it. I don't know where that comes from. Maybe I have severe depression or something. I have no idea. I don't even go to a normal doctor when I have injuries or illnesses.

IT will definitely screenshot this

watch IT screenshot this as confirmation that inkies are le smelly bad guys with horrible personalities because they don't understand cause and effect
I'm sorry but that's my life as it is. Women also rejected me when I still lived at home and my parents made sure that I didn't live like a zombie. So that has nothing to do with it.

Yes, and I imagined and planned it completely differently. I actually wanted to have everything nice and clean and take care of myself. But I haven't even bought a bed yet. Simply because I was too lazy to build it. I don't know where that comes from. Maybe I have severe depression or something. I have no idea. I don't even go to a normal doctor when I have injuries or illnesses.
Tbh it's hard to get motivated to do anything but you have literally nothing to motivate you.

:feelsbadman:

I think I'm a terminal incel. I only shower every few months. Only when I smell too bad do I wash my upper body and feet. My clothes are cheap and inappropriate. Just sweatpants, ill-fitting shirts and sweaters. I don't even have a jacket for the winter. I usually wear my underwear for several weeks and only change them when I get sore spots between my legs. I don't brush my teeth. Simply because I'm too lazy. If I get my clothes dirty while eating, I ignore it as long as I can. This is how I go shopping, this is how I go to work. I sometimes let my hair grow for months. The longest period so far has been over a year. Of course I never wash them. Just before I go to the hairdresser because otherwise I would be a little embarrassed. My apartment is a mess. I sleep on a mattress on the floor. I rarely change the sheets. Maybe once a year. I usually eat out of a dirty plastic bowl that I use every day because I'm too lazy to wash dishes that have been sitting dirty in the sink for, I don't know how long. I don't make any effort when I make myself something to eat. Very often I just heat up food in the microwave instead of frying or boiling it properly. Very often I just eat cold.

I've tried many times to do something about all of this but it's so much that I usually give up.

Tbh it's hard to get motivated to do anything but you have literally nothing to motivate you.

:feelsbadman:
That is it. In school there wasn't a day when I didn't get beaten up. I've even had girls spit in my face. My school grades were accordingly, even though I have an IQ of 126 due to an ADD diagnosis. The examination was ordered because I had an extreme outburst at school and the teachers tried to get rid of me. But that didn't work because I obviously wasn't retarded and therefore couldn't be sent to a school for people with learning disabilities. Unfortunately, I then had to take Ritalin at certain times. Of course a dose had to be during class. I even had a fucking alarm clock for it. From then on the bullying really started. That's where it all started. Then I completely lost. Just because of these assholes. I don't even think I really have ADD. The psychiatrist probably had to come up with some kind of diagnosis because, as we all know, you never come out of “therapy” without a diagnosis.

This isn't based, this Is Just stupid

That is it. In school there wasn't a day when I didn't get beaten up. I've even had girls spit in my face. My school grades were accordingly, even though I have an IQ of 126 due to an ADD diagnosis. The examination was ordered because I had an extreme outburst at school and the teachers tried to get rid of me. But that didn't work because I obviously wasn't retarded and therefore couldn't be sent to a school for people with learning disabilities. Unfortunately, I then had to take Ritalin at certain times. Of course a dose had to be during class. I even had a fucking alarm clock for it. From then on the bullying really started. That's where it all started. Then I completely lost. Just because of these assholes. I don't even think I really have ADD. The psychiatrist probably had to come up with some kind of diagnosis because, as we all know, you never come out of “therapy” without a diagnosis.
Fuck all of this shit man, you really suffered :shock: :feelsbadman:

Sound similar to my life right now :feelshaha: we basically just gave up on life … none of this shit worth it :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Fuck all of this shit man, you really suffered :shock: :feelsbadman:
I think I was just too intelligent and was bored at school as a child. I was never interested in the shit that other kids were interested in and that's why I was an outsider with no friends and therefore an easy target for bullies. I used to have very good grades at school until the bullying started. From then on I was afraid of school and didn't want to spend my free time doing homework etc. because it reminded me of school. I would have had to go to an elite school. That should have been clear when the psychological examination revealed that I have an IQ of 126. This school system is stupid. They put antisocial and disabled people in normal school classes that only disrupt and lower the performance of others, and keep the intelligent ones trapped in this system until they also degenerate.

Same didn't brush my teeth in 2 months and i will keep going
I might skip a day and that’s it I always brush my teeth

I think I was just too intelligent and was bored at school as a child. I was never interested in the shit that other kids were interested in and that's why I was an outsider with no friends and therefore an easy target for bullies. I used to have very good grades at school until the bullying started. From then on I was afraid of school and didn't want to spend my free time doing homework etc. because it reminded me of school. I would have had to go to an elite school. That should have been clear when the psychological examination revealed that I have an IQ of 126. This school system is stupid. They put antisocial and disabled people in normal school classes that only disrupt and lower the performance of others, and keep the intelligent ones trapped in this system until they also degenerate.
Gigacope. If school was easy and you were so high IQ, you'd have aced your assignments in 5 minutes and been done with it.

Edit: Yes, fuck bullies.

Post pics of your apartment

In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
Im the non-fag version of patric

post pics of your mom first
I'm not the one pretending to be low inhib like you. Going to work like the dirtiest bum but at same time being scared of posting pics of the inside of his own home while bragging how dirty it is. Makes no sense

I'm surprised you can go to work while having an LDAR mindset, that tells me you only do what you absolutely have to.
It gets worse once you stop doing what you have to, but maybe with your balls to the wall your brain will light up (will be painful though)
I'm not an idiot who doesn't know that you need money to live. I hate my job because it's hard. But I do it anyway because I have to. I could also take the easy way out and seek treatment for mental health issues. That way I wouldn't have to work anymore. However, doctors would then decide about my future life and I would have to do what they say. For example, go to inpatient treatment or take part in outpatient therapy. However, I don't feel like doing that. My life is shit as it is, but at least I'm still my own boss at the moment. At least in my apartment. Apart from working hours, I can organize my day the way I want and not the way some psychiatrists think is right. I don't have to play their games so that some health insurance company continues to finance my ass.

I'm not the one pretending to be low inhib like you. Going to work like the dirtiest bum but at same time being scared of posting pics of the inside of his own home while bragging how dirty it is. Makes no sense
I can certainly imagine that you little IT spy would like to have a few “crime scene photos” to round up the story for your kike reddit. But no, I'm not doing you that favor. I'm writing here about my living conditions to show a few brocels who may also have severe depression that they are not alone. This isn't directed to a son of an bitch like you

Last edited:
I can certainly imagine that you little IT spy would like to have a few “crime scene photos” to round up the story for your kike reddit. But no, I'm not doing you that favor. I'm writing here about my living conditions to show a few brocels who may also have severe depression that they are not alone. This isn't directed to a son of an bitch like you
Sir!

mogs me, I got psychosis once and was locked up for a month and a half.
Mental/physical issues prevent me from getting a job
I'm insane but still functional to a certain extent.

Take a bath you smelly fuck

post pics of your mom first

Sure.

No chance of her being hyperlexic as a kid.