Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I get withdrawals when i stop using this site

• Thread starter RicordanzaCRYBABY
  • Start date
RicordanzaCRYBABY

RicordanzaCRYBABY

Find me sittin by myself, no excuses then I know
★★★★★
So far I've been kicked out of 3 normie discord servers because I couldn't stop myself from spreading the blackpill. Also I missed typing nigger faggot chink curry tranny foid so much I typed it in the search bar just to get it out of my system

It's good to be back lads :feelscomfy:

So far I've been kicked out of 3 normie discord servers because I couldn't stop myself from spreading the blackpill. Also I missed typing nigger faggot chink curry tranny foid so much I typed it in the search bar just to get it out of my system

show tits.

Brutal, sometimes i start screaming nigger, even sometimes uncontrollably when family was around.

Brutal, sometimes i start screaming nigger, even sometimes uncontrollably when family was around.

Reported for chad avi

. Also I missed typing nigger faggot chink curry tranny foid so much I typed it in the search bar just to get it out of my system
:feelshaha:

welcome back nigger faggot chink curry tranny foid

Nigger, Schwuchtel, Schlitzi, Curry, Transe, Futt, das sind herrliche Wörter.
Just some German translation. I love using political incorrect terms. Oh yeah. :cool:

Nigger, Schwuchtel, Schlitzi, Curry, Transe, Futt, das sind herrliche Wörter.
Just some German translation. I love using political incorrect terms. Oh yeah. :cool:
I despise what Germany and german people have become today especially considering how based they used to be

Glad to know im not the only one who needs this site like a junky needs his heroin