Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I get treated like shit at my university!!!!!

Shut the fuck up please because I do know what I am talking about, and it turns out you have lived through an experience with accutane that suggests it works wonders. The only point of your argument that I disagree with is acne is strictly genetic when there are studies I have read linking diet to acne but big Pharma and and the skin care industry don't want consumers (cels) to solve our own problems because we would stop paying for that product. I distrust the skin care industry and big pharma for this reason. Also I have read first hand accounts of folks who had really bad reaction to accutane. SO before someone goes on that extreme route they should first stop eating shit. And of that doesn't work ok push the big red button and get accutane but for all but the most generically inferior people diet will be sufficient. I know you're jerking off the the thought of intellectually pwning a greycel but calm down. I'm happy that shitty medicine saved your life but a natural solution to OP issue of acne is a preferable first step which is what we are really talking about.
You’ll just make him have acne scars you idiot , having good diet slightly make it better that’s it but the main problem will always be there waiting for you , you know some people need that shit? It seems you had it very easy unlike most like me , privileged idiot

Shut the fuck up please because I do know what I am talking about, and it turns out you have lived through an experience with accutane that suggests it works wonders. The only point of your argument that I disagree with is acne is strictly genetic when there are studies I have read linking diet to acne but big Pharma and and the skin care industry don't want consumers (cels) to solve our own problems because we would stop paying for that product. I distrust the skin care industry and big pharma for this reason. Also I have read first hand accounts of folks who had really bad reaction to accutane. SO before someone goes on that extreme route they should first stop eating shit. And of that doesn't work ok push the big red button and get accutane but for all but the most generically inferior people diet will be sufficient. I know you're jerking off the the thought of intellectually pwning a greycel but calm down. I'm happy that shitty medicine saved your life but a natural solution to OP issue of acne is a preferable first step which is what we are really talking about.
You’re just denying facts while I do agree that fat food slightly! Makes it worse while it is still bad with puss and blood

it turns out you have lived through an experience with accutane that suggests it works wonders. The only point of your argument that I disagree with is acne is strictly genetic
Everything is genetic you had it easy kys

accutane that suggests it works wonders
Go to acuttane forums and see that it saved peoples lives With Destroying their acne forever , idiot ,I was gonna kms if it wasn’t for acuttane, it works wonders unlike diet bullshit

Go to acuttane forums and see that it saved peoples lives With Destroying their acne forever , idiot ,I was gonna kms if it wasn’t for acuttane, it works wonders unlike diet bullshit
I'm happy you didn't kill yourself brocel, the OP would never have known to try dieting first otherwise.

Yeah uni is brutal unless you Have something to offer to other normies. If you dont people dont care that you Even exist.

I'm happy you didn't kill yourself brocel, the OP would never have known to try dieting first otherwise.

I'll add that in my own experience with acne it did improve somewhat when I cut out carbohydrates completely but it wasn't 100%. Eating healthy can only get you so far since acne is multi-factorial. I went on one course of accutane and it cured 95% of my acne. After I finished taking the drug my skin has become oily again, although not as much as before, and I rarely breakout. But my skin texture is still pretty shit no matter how well I moisturize or exfoliate, it's just genetic and has to do a lot with how your skin cells turnover.

I'll add that in my own experience with acne it did improve somewhat when I cut out carbohydrates completely but it wasn't 100%. Eating healthy can only get you so far since acne is multi-factorial. I went on one course of accutane and it cured 95% of my acne. After I finished taking the drug my skin has become oily again, although not as much as before, and I rarely breakout. But my skin texture is still pretty shit no matter how well I moisturize or exfoliate, it's just genetic and has to do a lot with how your skin cells turnover.
Accutane is an extremely strong drug, it probably makes you a faggot or something :lul:

Thank god someone who knows talks, diet isn’t any helpful, you should use accutane for more if you breakout, my skin is like a million times better and not oily at all it’s normal af and I love it, accutane equalized my oil and destroyed acne for good

I fucking hate all the normies and chad and Stacy’s running my cucked shithole university. I wouldn’t even have gone here if I didnt get in a lot of colleges since NYC high schools are full of fucking ricecels who inflate the grades :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
I didn’t choose to be a short and ugly incel!!!!!!!!!
At least the mask covers up my horrible acne that no dermatologist was able to treat :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:
Fucking chads and Stacy’s give me mean looks every time I walk around to get to class, they treat me like shit when interacting with me. I hope they all die of painful skin cancer :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
take acutane. I'mma cure myself with it when I get money