Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I get treated like shit at my university!!!!!

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★★★
I fucking hate all the normies and chad and Stacy’s running my cucked shithole university. I wouldn’t even have gone here if I didnt get in a lot of colleges since NYC high schools are full of fucking ricecels who inflate the grades :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
I didn’t choose to be a short and ugly incel!!!!!!!!!
At least the mask covers up my horrible acne that no dermatologist was able to treat :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:
Fucking chads and Stacy’s give me mean looks every time I walk around to get to class, they treat me like shit when interacting with me. I hope they all die of painful skin cancer :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Mogs me for going to University

I'm too retarded to do anything

I hope they all die of painful skin cancer

5D7706C1 FE0B 40A6 A765 0F39936C5F17

Just drop out bro. No looks = no life

Foids derive pleasure from two sources...Chads cock and incels misery

You have latent Jewish ability. Use a nootropic.

Retards. Quit eating garbage food and your acne will go away. That’s the first step. There’s no excuse to have really bad acne with the information we have available. It comes down the the chemicals that they add to your food. They being the man, the Jews, the capitalists, the white supremacists, big comida etc.

Uni is such a garbage place, it's like HS except everything is worse and far more hostile for incels like you and me

People and teachers in general don't give a shit about offering help, you have to study like a nigger slave, social groups form very quickly and you don't stand a chance in hell at getting laid because foids standards skyrocket during their early 20s

Didn't you say that your family forces you to go into the university? Did you drop out?
I did go to College, but I've gotten in trouble because of restraining orders. Plus, I'm failing all my classes, despite being in a special ED provisional class.

ive heard stories of taking vitamin e gel capsules help with the acne. allegedly bursting the tablet and putting it on your acne helps stop scaring. seek meical advice before trying it though

I fucking hate all the normies and chad and Stacy’s running my cucked shithole university. I wouldn’t even have gone here if I didnt get in a lot of colleges since NYC high schools are full of fucking ricecels who inflate the grades :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
I didn’t choose to be a short and ugly incel!!!!!!!!!
At least the mask covers up my horrible acne that no dermatologist was able to treat :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:
Fucking chads and Stacy’s give me mean looks every time I walk around to get to class, they treat me like shit when interacting with me. I hope they all die of painful skin cancer :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Same.

Do you go to Columbia?

you should have gone to Yeshiva. There'd no doubt be a bunch of strictly raised Jewish foids with nice child bearing hips.

I know the feeling, sometimes I'm glad is virtual now

you should have gone to Yeshiva. There'd no doubt be a bunch of strictly raised Jewish foids with nice child bearing hips.
Too late now :feelsrope: my parents :feelsree: wouldnt have let me anyway

Retards. Quit eating garbage food and your acne will go away. That’s the first step. There’s no excuse to have really bad acne with the information we have available. It comes down the the chemicals that they add to your food. They being the man, the Jews, the capitalists, the white supremacists, big comida etc.
Retard comment, accutane destroys acne it’s not about food mostly don’t talk about stuff you don’t know

Retard comment, accutane destroys acne it’s not about food mostly don’t talk about stuff you don’t know
I’m speaking from experience. Put the fucking Oreos and cheeseburgers down and your acne will go away. There’s been plenty of research on the western diets effect on humans and there’s have been strong correlation between diets high in polyunsaturated fats causing hella acne (mostly from shitty vegetable oils in all foods).

Eat fresh foods and boom. Acne gone. I’ve death with this shit already so stfu and read more before speaking on shit you don’t know.

Accutane possible side effects:

Back pain
Bleeding or inflammation in gums
Blurred vision or reduced visibility after sundown
Diarrhea
Nausea or vomiting
Rectal bleeding
Stomach cramps.

Or

You can actually eat real food and eliminate acne from the source. It’s caused by inflammation. It isn’t something that comes out of nowhere and for no reason. There’s been plenty of research into the correlation between diet and skin health. Do the research before taking the easy pill and letting dr big pharma give you more chemicals instead of cures brainlet.

I’m mostly online now :feelsLSD:

I’m speaking from experience. Put the fucking Oreos and cheeseburgers down and your acne will go away. There’s been plenty of research on the western diets effect on humans and there’s have been strong correlation between diets high in polyunsaturated fats causing hella acne (mostly from shitty vegetable oils in all foods).

Eat fresh foods and boom. Acne gone. I’ve death with this shit already so stfu and read more before speaking on shit you don’t know.

Back pain
Diarrhea
Nausea or vomiting
Rectal bleeding
Stomach cramps.

Or

You can actually eat real food and eliminate acne from the source. It’s caused by inflammation. It isn’t something that comes out of nowhere and for no reason. There’s been plenty of research into the correlation between diet and skin health. Do the research before taking the easy pill and letting dr big pharma give you more chemicals instead of cures brainlet.
Don’t write misinformation you little idiot acne is genetic and not cuz of inflammation and it can only be solved by acuttane

The source is access oil from your body and it’s from genes you low IQ spastic

Back pain
Diarrhea
Nausea or vomiting
Rectal bleeding
Stomach cramps.

Or

You can never eliminate it from the source if not with acuttane go learn some shit

Back pain
Diarrhea
Nausea or vomiting
Rectal bleeding
Stomach cramps.

Or

Anime girl avi idiot you’re a faggot and will turn into a tranny soon with your idiotic thinking

Anime girl avi idiot you’re a faggot and will turn into a tranny soon with your idiotic thinking
I’m sorry facts trigger you so hard brocel. The fact is you need to watch what you to eat to not look like shit must sting. I know your cheeseburgers and fries are the last vestiges of happiness you have left but you have to give them up

Also: Against transgender gender ideology. Don’t make adhominem. Attacks just because you can’t accept that one of the main causes of inflammation in the body is the actual pounds of manufactured from seeds and chemicals OILS most people in western countries eat. Cope harder with big pharma all you want. A natural diet is superior to your western chemical factory food for many reasons and skin health is one of them.

Low IQ (you) “the food you eat has no effect on the body at all! Just trust dr big pharmas chem treatment for acne!”

You’re on the wrong side of this argument and deep down I think you know it.

I’m sorry facts trigger you so hard brocel. The fact is you need to watch what you to eat to not look like shit must sting. I know your cheeseburgers and fries are the last vestiges of happiness you have left but you have to give them up

Also: Against transgender gender ideology. Don’t make adhominem. Attacks just because you can’t accept that one of the main causes of inflammation in the body is the actual pounds of manufactured from seeds and chemicals OILS most people in western countries eat. Cope harder with big pharma all you want. A natural diet is superior to your western chemical factory food for many reasons and skin health is one of them.

Low IQ (you) “the food you eat has no effect on the body at all! Just trust dr big pharmas chem treatment for acne!”

No, the food has effects but if you have acne genes like me only help will be accutane, diet ain’tshit and I did it , stop bullshiting ffs and go do whatever you want faggot soon to be transitioned

I thought I could make it go differently but in university they called me names the same way, it's brutal. Seems like i'm bound to be bullied everywhere

I was in economics too, and here it's a shit major filled with shit history, shit marxist "political economy", shit accounting and shit everything

I used to like economics but this is a joke, I developed a disgust for it

I'm fucking 22 and have to start all over again, but I don't know which major to choose

You seriously think every non acne haver has diet?? Lmfao kys faggot it’s not just the West

Everywhere in the world is the same you fucking idiot severe acne can’t be gone with any diet you illiterate idiot it can only be gone with acuttane I’ve lived through all of it you fucking moron kys and make the world a better place

OP. Please don’t listen to the above poster, I once had horrible cystic acne that would never go away. I tried all types of big pharma chem treatments and none of them worked. Then I tried to go on this really extreme diet that eliminated grains, dairy and all foods that contain any vegetables oils in them and it did wonders for my skin. Seriously try it for like 2 weeks and I guaranfuckingtee you will see a difference.

Hopefully you can see the words I’m saying and not just my totally arbitrary greycel rank. I know a lot of you :feelsclown: can’t process anything said by someone who doesn’t literally live on these boards.

You seriously think every non acne haver has diet?? Lmfao kys faggot it’s not just the West
Yup. I totally said that. Learn to read. Not everyone’s body processes the absolute SHIT “food” capitalists west corpos produce. Especially incel tier boys. The only reason chad can stay looking like chad is good genetics. For everyone else yeah we have to actually work hard to have a passable appearance and that means not eating Big Macs 24/7. Holy shit junk food eaters get triggered hard :feelskek:

means not eating Big Macs 24/7. Holy shit junk food eaters get triggere
I didn’t ate that you idiot read my posts with your brain,I was eating normally and getting it ,it’s all about your body ,if you eat fatty you would get slightly more that’s it ,stop spreading misinformation you idiot greycel faggot

I
Everywhere in the world is the same you fucking idiot severe acne can’t be gone with any diet you illiterate idiot it can only be gone with acuttane I’ve lived through all of it you fucking moron kys and make the world a better place
I’m only laughing at you because you said “everywhere in the world is the same” :feelskek: ok man
And that is wrong cuz I lived through it it’s all about genes moron
Moron I also lived through it and as soon as I accepted I couldn’t eat junk food my acne problem was solved. I even did this thing where I ate no junk food for a while and then ate junk food on purpose for a while. Guess what happened? I broke out. So I’m living proof. Here’s the thing brainlet. I’m not saying accutane DOESN’T work. I’m saying there’s an alternative method that just involves changing one’s diet without the need for even more literal PILLS to swallow. That’s a win. The black pill is already brutal enough as it is. And your schizo pills along with the pills you take to prevent you from offing yourself already means you don’t want to be adding anything more to it.

I

I’m only laughing at you because you said “everywhere in the world is the same” :feelskek: ok man

Moron I also lived through it and as soon as I accepted I couldn’t eat junk food my acne problem was solved. I even did this thing where I ate no junk food for a while and then ate junk food on purpose for a while. Guess what happened? I broke out. So I’m living proof. Here’s the thing brainlet. I’m not saying accutane DOESN’T work. I’m saying there’s an alternative method that just involves changing one’s diet without the need for even more literal PILLS to swallow. That’s a win. The black pill is already brutal enough as it is. And your schizo pills along with the pills you take to prevent you from offing yourself already means you don’t want to be adding anything more to it.
Then you had better genes you idiot, can’t you see that you’re wrong here and denying the truth? I did diet and gymax but still get bad acne with infection you fucking idiot , not most people have money to eat a strict food diet eat shit you fucking bluepilled faggot denier

I

Acuttane literally saved my life while nothing did kys fucking moron

Then you had better genes you idiot, can’t you see that you’re wrong here and denying the truth? I did diet and gymax but still get bad acne with infection you fucking idiot , not most people have money to eat a strict food diet eat shit you fucking bluepilled faggot denier
Hmm, well I'll have to do more research then. I wasn't aware of acne genes before now. All I know is I changed my diet and acne went away. I hate medicine because its all essentially poison. That is all I have to say on the matter.

hate medicine because its all essentially poison. That is all I have to say on the matter.
Please don’t use medicine for the rest of your life if you hate it and it’s poison ,let’s see how that goes for you ;) ,acne+extreme oily body is very genetic ,literally everything is genetic you moron

Medicine is amazing if you use it right and it is the best shit ever ,if I didn’t use my allergy pills in time my nose will be deviated again and I would breathe worse from my mouth causing my brain to get smaller and my face and jaw to look worse ,if I didn’t use accutane my body would still be extremely oily and filled with acne infections ,if I don’t use antidepressants I go pscho and try to kill people ,get called cops 2 times ,

So before you say shit be sure you know it well

Of course using bs bad medicine is bad but medicine if you find the right ones for your defects they are lifesavers

Please don’t use medicine for the rest of your life if you hate it and it’s poison ,let’s see how that goes for you ;) ,acne+extreme oily body is very genetic ,literally everything is genetic you moron

Medicine is amazing if you use it right and it is the best shit ever ,if I didn’t use my allergy pills in time my nose will be deviated again and I would breathe worse from my mouth causing my brain to get smaller and my face and jaw to look worse ,if I didn’t use accutane my body would still be extremely oily and filled with acne infections ,if I don’t use antidepressants I go pscho and try to kill people ,get called cops 2 times ,

So before you say shit be sure you know it well

Of course using bs bad medicine is bad but medicine if you find the right ones for your defects they are lifesavers
Shut the fuck up please because I do know what I am talking about, and it turns out you have lived through an experience with accutane that suggests it works wonders. The only point of your argument that I disagree with is acne is strictly genetic when there are studies I have read linking diet to acne but big Pharma and and the skin care industry don't want consumers (cels) to solve our own problems because we would stop paying for that product. I distrust the skin care industry and big pharma for this reason. Also I have read first hand accounts of folks who had really bad reaction to accutane. SO before someone goes on that extreme route they should first stop eating shit. And of that doesn't work ok push the big red button and get accutane but for all but the most generically inferior people diet will be sufficient. I know you're jerking off the the thought of intellectually pwning a greycel but calm down. I'm happy that shitty medicine saved your life but a natural solution to OP issue of acne is a preferable first step which is what we are really talking about.