Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I get suicidal reading about other peoples social lives

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
I'm 27, and I just read what this girl wrote in 2012 on some forum. She is three or four years younger then me, so she was in high school when she wrote this. It was a topic about social life in general, ideal weekends etc. It just killed me, while I was rotting in my room being constantly attacked by mental illness, she was out every night having fun, drinking,doing drugs, hanging out with her boyfriend and friends. She literally said how every night they went out was completely different, they never knew what's going to happen etc. What a life! I now understand Elliot Rodger completely, that dude was rotting in his room, while all around him people were having time of their lives.

But what hurt me most is that this is year 2012 we are talking about, so basically I was still young back then, but I never could even contemplate about having that kind of life and experiences. I just don't get how I lived for so long, rotting in my loneliness and mental suffering. And what makes situation even worse is that I keep saying to myself that everything could be different back then if I just tried, but deep down I know it's not the truth. When I talk to my mother about this, she just says: "so what, not everyone is supposed to live like that."

I'm same age as ER, and I completely understand him, even though he was smarter then me and decided to end it all earlier. True hell is getting to live to be 27 or 28, and have full awareness about all this. Fuck.

Yeah, it’s saddening when you realize the reality of it all.

I get suicidal when I see these things too. I've been having jealousy over this kind of shit since I was like 11.

I feel the same way tbh. The dichotomy between haves and have-nots is meme-tier at this point. I’m 25 and I haven’t even started living my life yet, while everyone else started 10 years ago.. there is no recovery from this degree of mental damage.

Although I was bluepilled at the time , I guess subconsciously I knew the truth. In hindsight , the real reason I didn’t go to college is because I would not survive such an environment . I was norwood 3 at 19, I would not survive the sexual market, and it would be HELL having to remain lonely watching everyone else live a free, fun, unrestricted happy life full of relationships and experiences.

When I talk to my mother about this, she just says: "so what, not everyone is supposed to live like that."

My mother is the opposite, she constantly reminds me how ill regret sitting in my room and doing nothing in my late teens and early 20s which I already do tbh, shes 100% right but Im helpless to change my situation

Also OP Im the same as you, I go online and read about other peoples experiences and live vicariously like that, I regret my life so much, hopefully one day all of this regret pulls me down hard enough so I just sui :feelsbadman:

Hope is simply taken out the equation with the blackpill.

not social lives but I get suicidal when ı hear people's sexual experiences. pure suifuel

Reading this reminds me of how I was in 2017

The social difference between incel and Stacy is as big as the economic difference between a starving African and a billionaire. But at least the starving African remains blissfully ignorant about how good the billionaire's life is.

Honestly I don't care about much of that, all I want is a gf. That constant socializing would be extremely difficult for me, and is part of the reason why I'm incel. Envy isn't something I feel when speaking about the lives of young normies in a general sense, only when we're specifically talking about romantic relationships do I feel that way, but usually it just gives me suicidal thoughts like you.

I'm 27, and I just read what this girl wrote in 2012 on some forum. She is three or four years younger then me, so she was in high school when she wrote this. It was a topic about social life in general, ideal weekends etc. It just killed me, while I was rotting in my room being constantly attacked by mental illness, she was out every night having fun, drinking,doing drugs, hanging out with her boyfriend and friends. She literally said how every night they went out was completely different, they never knew what's going to happen etc. What a life! I now understand Elliot Rodger completely, that dude was rotting in his room, while all around him people were having time of their lives.

But what hurt me most is that this is year 2012 we are talking about, so basically I was still young back then, but I never could even contemplate about having that kind of life and experiences. I just don't get how I lived for so long, rotting in my loneliness and mental suffering. And what makes situation even worse is that I keep saying to myself that everything could be different back then if I just tried, but deep down I know it's not the truth. When I talk to my mother about this, she just says: "so what, not everyone is supposed to live like that."

I'm same age as ER, and I completely understand him, even though he was smarter then me and decided to end it all earlier. True hell is getting to live to be 27 or 28, and have full awareness about all this. Fuck.

dont worry, in 10/20 years once society collapses these whores will be dragged from their homes and raped and murdered like they desrve