Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I get sex all the time and it's not a big deal to me"

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

No shit a non-thirsty person won't make as big a fuss about water as a thristy person will. I can't stand hearing this "counter-argument".

Too much food, man. Being rich is actually annoying. All that damn food that can’t even fit in my cupboard and fridge because I have so much of it.

THIS GOLD BAR'S TOO HEAVY

They can't even see through their own privilege.

Sex doesn't matter
-Sexhaver

I eat food all the time and it's no big deal. I don't undersrand why all these starving people complain all the time. They are always like "OMG I need food so bad" LOL like why can't they just shut up and keep their hunger problems to themselves and just deal with it.

I eat food all the time and it's no big deal. I don't undersrand why all these starving people complain all the time. They are always like "OMG I need food so bad" LOL like why can't they just shut up and keep their hunger problems to themselves and just deal with it.

They will usually mention this kind of stuff when virtue signalling, and then do a 180 and straight out brag about it when they feel attacked by an "incel", then sex suddenly matters and becomes life's most important thing ever.

Toilets live lives of abundance, they can literally all get whatever they want whenever they want it. Being born a toilet is like winning the lottery.

Life on tutorial mode. :blackpill:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back