Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I get outcasted and laughed at everywhere I go

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
Sick of that fucking bullshit, normies can sense my autism and looks. Fucking shallow bitches I'm SICK OF IT. I was on the train and was laughed at for my autist laugh at funny memes on discord. At parties I get FULL IN IGNORED AND EVEN LAUGHED AT

I'm so sick of the torture. Why do you have to do this?

It has nothing to do with autism, autism is a meme “mental illness” and is common af these days. Even chads have it once in a while and it doesnt affect them and the foids even like it:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: When chad is autistic thats sexy and smart but when an ugly incel manlet it is not:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Your face and height on other hand, might tell a diffERent story :society:
Are you the brother of @faded ?

Lol no im not from nyc

We are both somehow 5’4 leechmaxx kikecels, maybe i am his mentalcel crazy lost uncle:feelskek:
You have the same writing style

Lol no im not from nyc

We are both somehow 5’4 leechmaxx kikecels, maybe i am his mentalcel crazy lost uncle:feelskek:
What’s your age?
And where are you from?

Those asses are lucky Im not particularly resentful

Stop trying to fit into scumciety and live in your own world as a blackpilled monk,that is if you're truecel.